Taehyung -puppy-

"Y/n?" Taehyung said looking at you with puppy dog eyes.

"What up baby." You said looking into his eyes rubbing his shoulder as you two sat on the couch in the living room.

"Since you love me. And it's not really a good time to have kids because of my
Job and that..." he said trying to stall.

"What do you want... just tell me already." You signed and stoped caressing his shoulder.

"Can we get a puppy?." He asked then quickly closed his eyes as if I was going to hit him.

"Why you closing your eyes, pabo? I would love to get a puppy I know you've always wanted one." You smiled at him.

"So your not mad. You actually want a puppy?" He asked confused with his eyes open now and an eyebrow raised.

"Yes." You smiled "come here Jagi!" You said pulling taehyung on top of you. You were now starring into each other's eyes only inches apart.

You then looked at your beautiful boyfriends lips and smiled before smashing your lips onto his.

He kissed back placing his hands under your neck and his thumbs on your face.

You broke the kissed and placed your forehead on his and once again your eyes met.

"I love you tae."

"I love you more baby."

Taehyung then placed his lips onto yours finishing what you had started.

A/n:

This was bad i know. I suck at this. :)