Fake it till you make it

"Thank you so much, you'll really do that for us?" I question, faking the enthusiasm that I am supposed to be feeling.

"We sure will hon, you and your nice husband can go to the diner just a-ways up the road, have a nice lunch and your car will be delivered all prime and proper by the time you finish our amazing, homemade pie." Dean's eyes light up at the word pie. The old lady gives me a smile, I bet she eats kittens in her free time, only judging if my assumption is correct and she is the one who kidnaps or kills or does whatever to the couples who pass her domain in need of help. Seriously, who is this nice? No one, that's who. Which is why I think she's the killer. Although her husband seems normal for the most part but sadly he's probably in it as well.

"Your too kind, thank you." I give them a big smile before tugging Dean out of the room and out the door, but on the way out Dean bumps into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry." He grabs the girl by the arm, steadying her from falling. She has blonde hair and blue eyes, nothing to special but pretty none the less.

"No problem, my fault." Derek gives her a smile before taking her hand.

"Dean." 

"Emily." She says, returning the smile. We walk out and I slap Dean on the chest.

"What?!" He looks back at me, rubbing his chest softly.

"We are supposed to be married Dean, you can't be flirting with other girls!"

"I wasn't flirting! I was talking." I roll my eyes and let out a sigh.

"Sure you were Deano." I pat him on the chest, this time more gentle. "Sureeee."

"Hey wait, earlier you told the old lady that our car needs fixing, but what happens when they take a look and nothing is wrong?" I let out a small laugh.

"Well...." Deans face went from slightly amused to astonished.

"What? What did you do to my baby?!"  

"Well, while you were sleeping...I might've, maybe, kinda.. Snipped a wire?" 

"WHAT!!!" I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Shhhh, its okay, they're going to fix it right up... and then destroy something else..." I mumble the last part, hoping he wont hear. No luck.

"What, what did you just say?" I let out a sigh with an eye roll.

"You see, they way they do it, or, I think, they do it, is you bring in your car, or stop for directions and then they happen to find something wrong with your car, you leave it there for some fixing. Eat some pie, and then you get your car back. It's all dandy on the first part, then it breaks down and they come to get you. BAM, new missing person poster."

"So your saying they are going to hurt her!?" Oh God Dean.

"Yes, but we will fix it later, okay? First we need to figure out what's going to happen to us when they snatch us up." His nostrils flare before he slowly nods his head.

"Okay? Good, now lets go get you some pie." Now his smile returns and we make our way to the diner. Easy to please.

-//-

Dean takes another, and his last, piece of pie... Hopefully, his last piece.

"Okay, I'm gonna go check in on an expert of Pagan Gods, I think that's who we could be dealing with." I tell Dean, grabbing my jacket.

"And I'm gonna stay here, talk to the locals, just be here before dark." I nod my head, opening the door,  but not before hearing.

"Another pie please!"  That man.

-//-

"So the Pagan God, Vanir, is the most likely?" I ask the professor. He looks at me like I sprouted wings. Nope that's just my friend Cas.

"Miss, these are folk tales, as in not real." I just nod my head dramatically.

"Obviou-" My phones ringing interrupts us. I nod my head and wave at him.

"Thank you for the help professor." He just gives me a small nod, probably still thinking I'm crazy.

"What Dean?"

"I talked to the locals, and they all said the same thing, the town has a guardian angel, nothing bad happens here. No droughts, no welfare problems, nothing."

"Sounds about right, I think we're dealing with the Pagan God, Vanir."

"How do we kill i-" Dean suddenly stops talking, followed by a thumping sound.

"Dean?" No answer.

'Dean?!" And then the line goes dead.

Ah Crap.

-//-

Comment Vote Ideas

My Kik is dj_wilmott if you have any serious ideas or wanna talk supernatural lol:)