Unknown Warrior

We've been driving around town for about 30 minutes and I know Deans getting antsy, if I told him right now that we could ether go and have a white picket fence life or go to hell to get a raspberry pie.... He'd pick the pie, no doubt.

So we should probably go to a diner and get him food

"There's a place called Wagon Wheel up ahead, we can get some food." I tell him, his eyes light up at the words and presses the gas harder.

"Thank The Lord, I thought I was gonna starv- Son of a bitch!" He cries out as he slams on the brakes, making the tires screech on the wet road. I grab on to the dash board before my face can slam into it.

"What the hell Dean?" I yell, looking at him. He could've killed us!

"Sam stop being such a bitch! There's a friggen girl in the road!" He yells back, climbing out of the impala and running towards the girl.

"Jerk" I mutter before hoping out

"Hey, hey, can you hear me?" I hear Dean commanding the girl to wake up but as I get closer I'm confused.

This is the girl

The one in my vision

"Dean! It's her!"

"Like... her, her?" He asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Ya, her." He looks back at here, and we have to help her, she's a mess. Hair caked with dried blood along with the nice crimson color all over her clothes and deep cuts across her body, not to mention that she's soaking wet.

"We should probably skip dinner...." I tell Dean, knowing he'll be upset that he won't make contact with a burger even though we got the girl.

"Burgers?" I hear a muffled voice say, that definitely isn't Dean.

"Burgersssss.....fooodddd" The Girl mumbles on the ground, her eyelids are fluttering open and closed.

"Dean? I think she's waking up." I comment

"Really brainiac? I would've never guessed." He snaps sarcastically.

"Hey, girl, wakey wakey" Dean says a little louder, snapping his fingers by her face, causing the girl to move a little and a moan escape her lips.

"I need .... alcohol...." She mutters.

"She keeps sounding more and more like you by the minute Dean." I comment, crouching down by her. I slap her check which she only grunts at, then I try to pull her eyelids apart but I don't get that far, she lurches right up.

"Son of a bitch! I feel like I just raged for days.." The girl says, holding her red head in her hands.

"Do you remember what happened?" I ask, looking at her for realization to kick in and for water works to start coming down.

"Ya but can we please get food?! I'm starving!"

That's definitely not the response I was thinking of.

"You don't even know us, we could be-" I start to disapprove her attitude but get cut off.

"Listen, I'm cold, I'm hungry and I'm tired, I don't care if your serial killers, just bring me to a diner." She says with a slight tone of annoyance.

"Let's get the girl a burger." My brother says, giving her a hand to get up with and she literally runs to the impala.

-//-

"Oh my god this is amazing!" I mumble through the food in my mouth.

The two men sitting opposite of me stare with confusion, although the one with the short hair has a hint of amusement twinkling in his green eyes.