⭐️TWELVE⭐️ The Day

Shouta Aizawa's POV
The day finally arrived and I'll finally be able to marry y/n. I waited for my bride arrive next to my best man, Hizashi. I felt my heart beat quicker than it had ever done before. It increased when I could tell that she was walking down the isle. Hizashi gave me a small smile and nod before I turned to take y/n hand. She wore the most purest white dress with clear gems which glistened in the light as it hugged her curves beautifully. I could see the face of an angel behind the veil that was attached to her diamond tiara. "You look amazing." I whispered before the service started.

We said our vows and exchanged rings before the part which everyone was looking forward to. "You may now kiss the bride." I flipped the veil over her head and wrapped my hands around y/n waist before leaning in for the kiss. The kiss felt like it lasted for hours as friends, family and colleagues cheered for us. "Let's go." I linked arms with y/n as we both walked down the isle and to the registration office declaring our marriage before we made our way back to the hotel we were staying.

As soon as we entered our room I held y/n in a tight embrace. "I love you so much y/n." I placed a soft kiss on her neck before she did the same to me. "Don't forget we have an after party to attend." I almost had forgotten but I was still looking forward to it. Y/n had to get changed out of her wedding dress and into something more suitable. This time she wore a light pink fluffy dress the reached the floor and matching gloves.

When we arrived at the venue where the party was being held everyone congratulated us. "Ay! Let's all have a drink!" Yamada yelled and most of the men flocked over to the bar including me. Y/n made her way to Midnight and Mt Lady to start a conversation.

Your POV
"Congrats on your marriage!" Midnight hugged me tightly before holding my hand up to look at the ring. "It looks so pretty, I never knew Shouta could be so romantic." I saw Shouta at the bar with his mates having a drink. "I'm just gonna make sure that he isn't making himself drunk." I glided my way towards him before wrapping my arms around him from behind. "Your not getting drunk are you?"

Time skip
After me and my husband had our dance we decided to have a few celebratory drinks with some of our colleagues however Shouta obviously had more than me. He didn't really seem that different after he became drunk but everything he seem to do was like he had never slept in about three years. "W-when~ are we go~ing back?" He slouched against me as we at on the bar stools. Our friends continued to order drinks but I kindly refused another drink as I needed to help Aizawa.
————————————
Yeah I'm probably done with this book now but if you have any requests they are still open so I hope you've enjoyed the story ❤️🎵
This was such cringe 😖