⭐️EIGHT⭐️Ouch

Heh no lemon for you...yet 🍋
________________________
Shouta Aizawa's POV
Both me a y/n laid in bed still. She had already fallen asleep on my shoulder. I felt really tired and exhausted but the only thing I could think of was how the hell I was going to get these bites off my neck. Y/n had them too. "Aizawa, are you awake?"
"Yes. You should be asleep." Y/n groaned as she changed positions so that she was facing away from me. I then hugged her from behind and forced myself to sleep.

Time skip
I woke up and saw that y/n was gone. I got out of bed and threw on a dressing gown on before making my way downstairs. I saw that y/n had made some breakfast for both of us and she was sat on the sofa. "You're awake. We need to get ready soon so eat up." She made the classic bacon with egg (which I've never had before) just the way I like them. "So...was I good in bed last night or what?" Y/n nearly choked on her breakfast and stared at me. "...Could of been better..."
"What!?" Y/n giggled at my reaction as she ate a bit of her breakfast. "Rough around the edges.."

We both got changed quickly. Y/n decided to wear a turtleneck top so it could hide the marks that I left on her and I wore my usual clothes and I made sure that my scarf was covering my neck properly before we left for work. Y/n was complaining that she was in pain and I told her that's what she gets for being mean. To be honest I was kinda aching myself. "Jeez how bad was it y/n?"
"Pretty bad." Y/n covered her face with her hand in an effort to hide the blush. "What is it? Why are you blushing for?"
"I can't control it can I!" Y/n crossed her arms and pouted like a stroppy baby but all I did was roll my eyes.

Me and Y/n parted ways as we got in the school as she had her first lesson to teach. I was making my way to the staff room before Hizashi barged into me. He grabbed my scarf and yanked at it. "AHHHHHHH YOU GUYS HAD IT OFF AHHHH!" I elbowed him in the stomach but that wasn't enough to keep him away. "First timer? How was it? What was it like?"
"You're such a virgin Hizashi." He pouted and pointed at me. "Well you were a virgin yesterday so don't have a go." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "One, at least I can score. Two, shut up and stop being so loud." I was now crapping myself as both y/n's and my private life is dangling on a thin string that Yamada is holding. "Just Don't mention this to anyone."
"I won't, relax...y/n in pain?"
"For god sake."

Your POV
I greeted my class and began to scribe on the board. My legs were killing me. I stood in an awkward position so it wasn't so obvious that I was in pain but it seemed to fail. "Miss l/n, are you ok?"
"Yeah, you're standing really awkwardly."
"You look like you're in pain." I gave the students an awkward smile and came up with a lie. "It's nothing, I kinda fell down the stairs yesterday."
"Then why are you even here?" Katsuki folded his arms and stared at me. I could tell he was onto something. "Well I'm not dying so I'm still going to attend work."