⭐️SEVEN⭐️Smooth in the work place

Shouta Aizawa's PoV
Me and y/n both walked to work together with our hands intertwined with each other. "Excited for the new year?" Y/n teased me. "Haha yeah right." I felt more energetic and more happy because y/n set me a curfew time which is 10pm at the latest. Y/n and I were happily together and now live in the same house.

"Hey guys." We entered the staff room and greeted our fellow colleagues. Y/n went off to talk to some other teachers whilst I was stuck with Yamada. "Whoa whoa whoa, what do I see here. You been getting busy?" Hizashi pointed at my neck where it wasn't covered with my scarf. "Love bits huh. Having fun with y/n-." I covered his mouth and told him to be quiet. "So what." Hizashi wiggled his eyebrows at me and smirked. "Let's just hope that the kids are more like
y/n."
"Oh shut your face."

I sat at a desk and decided to text y/n as she was in a lesson. The kids were doing a paper test.
_________________
You good babe?
Yeah I'm good, you good Shouta?
Yeah I'm good, wanna do something interesting tonight?
Like what? :3
Well maybe we could take a trip to the bed after work ;)
Oh I see. You might need to teach me a lesson ;3
________________
I smiled to myself as I knew I was gonna get laid after work. "Oooo Shouta, such a gentleman." I shuddered as I turned to see that Hizashi was peering over my shoulder the whole time. "You mention it, I'll rip your voice box out of your forehead and then feed it to you again."
"Jeez you're really scary sometimes."
"Then be quiet then."

Time Skip
Your PoV
I waited for Aizawa to join me and the other staff for lunch. He appeared through the door and instantly looked at me. Hizashi, who was next to me, nudged me and wiggles his eyebrows. My heart skip a beat as I had a feeling that he knew what we were talking about earlier. Shouta sat on the left of me and pressed himself against me ever so slightly. "He's not giving you trouble is he?"
"Who Yamada? He's fine don't worry." Most of lunch was just listening to the loud Hizashi talk about pointless things.

Once I finished my lunch I went to go for a walk around the school. Aizawa followed me of course. "You alright y/n?"
"Oh, yeah I'm good, just need some air that's all." Aizawa wrapped his arm around me and held me in a tight embrace. "You good yourself dude?" He slowly nodded as he rested his head on mine. "I just want this day to be over."
"I wonder why..."