⭐️FOUR⭐️Hang Out

Your POV-
I walked next to Shouta as he took me to get a drink together. "So not to be offensive but why do you look like you've never slept before?" Shouta chuckled a bit and looked at me. "Well it's partly because of my quirk as I and cancel other people's' quirks but that requires me to be looking at them at all time so I tend not to blink for a while and the other reason is that I hardly sleep..."
"That's understandable." We took the option to walk to the chosen place as it was close by.

After we arrived at a small bar Shouta ordered some drinks and sat on the corner table where it was more quiet. "Looking forward to tomorrow newcomer?"
"Hah I'm still nervous you know." I couldn't help but notice the small smile on his face. It was a soft smile. Calm and sweet. I knew we were gonna get on well. "Maybe you could crash at my play for a bit one day." I looked up at Shouta and replied. "That sounds nice. Maybe on Thursday?" He nodded and smiled to himself for some reason before getting up to get drinks.

I quietly sipped my drink whilst looking at Shouta every now and again but it always led to him catching me. "Something wrong y/n?" I sat up straight and smiled innocently. "Nope, nothing wrong."
"How come you keep staring at me?" I scratched the back of my head and smiled. "I don't even know, I just feel a tad bit nervous." Shouta moved closer to me and placed an arm around my shoulder. "Don't be nervous. You need to learn how to be more confident with yourself. After all you're now a teacher in one of the best schools."

Shouta Aizawa's POV-
After a few hours y/n had gotten a bit head over heels after she kept on taking shots after shots. There were a few moments when the sounds of drunken laughter echoed from y/n. "You know what, I think it's time for us to get going." Y/n looked at me and I could tell that she couldn't focus on me or what I was saying. I swung her arm around my neck and we both walked out of the bar. "Where— we goin Sh—outa?" I could feel the sense of regret and uncertainty radiating from her. "Don't worry y/n. I'm taking you back to mine-."
"Eeh— I wanna go home though." I sighed as I knew that this was gonna be a long night. "Not safe for you. You could hurt yourself in the state that you're in now." It was late at night so I knew that there would be no students wondering about. "What about School..?"

After we arrived at my house I flopped y/n on the couch followed with a groan. "Try and get some rest...what are you doing?" Y/n began taking her clothes off but found it hard as she spent some time fumbling around with the buttons. "Need to take stuff off. It's too hot." I  dragged my feet over to her and helped her do the button of her shirt whilst trying not to look a lot. "Wait her I'm just going to get a blanket for you." I walked in to my room and grabbed a spare blanket from my bed. I made my way back down and flung the blanket on to y/n. "There, get some rest."

Time Skip-
Your POV-
I woke up to the sound of birds and a kettle bubbling. "Ahh what the he'll happened? My head is killing me."
"You were drunk." I looked at a clock and it read 5:30am. "Here take this." Aizawa handed me some aspirin and a glass of water. "After you can have a cold shower." I popped the tablets in my mouth and drank the water. "You're teaching again remember-."
"I know, don't remind me."