⭐️ONE⭐️You Got The Job

Your POV-
I sat in the waiting room and twiddled my thumbs from anticipation. I had just finished my interview with the head teacher of U.A High, Mr Nezu, and I'm waiting for my results to come through. Nezu was busy checking my papers and beads of sweat ran down the side of my face. The silence was finally broken as a looked up. "I'm more than happy to say that you've got the job." A large grin spread across my face as I shook Mr Nezu's hand. "Thank you so much sir."

Before I left the room Nezu called for me again. "Don't forget, your day starts tomorrow so get plenty of rest." I nodded my head and left the room gently closing the door behind me. A great sense of relief flooded over me as I walked through the hallway. All of a sudden I bumped into someone and fell on the floor. "Oh god, that hurt." I held my back and rubbed it as I began to look up. A tall man stood over me and stared. He had black messy hair and red eyes. He looked like he had never heard the word sleep let alone what it was. His clothes were all black apart from the material wrapped around his neck. "My apologies, I should of been looking. He held out his hand and you quickly took it. He hoisted you up and shoved his hands back into his pocket. "You're the new teacher aren't you?" You stuttered a bit and took a step back. "Y-yeah, I start tomorrow." The man sighed and rubbed his eyes. "My name is Shouta Aizawa by the way."
"Oh my name is y/n l/n."

Shouta Aizawa POV-
After my small conversation with y/n we both parted ways. She made her way through the hall and towards the main entrance. 'Seems interesting.' I began to make my way to Mr Nezu's office to hand in my report until I saw something shining on the floor. I crouched down and picked it up. It was a diamond earring, the same that y/n was wearing. I shoved it in my pocket and continued to walk to Nezu's office.

"Glad to see you Mr Aizawa. I have a job for you." I listened as usual. 'Jobs' normally consisted of monitoring Deku, listening to Yamada's stories or random paper work. "I would like you to look after y/n for the first week just in case the students take advantage of her being a new teacher and all, just make sure she fits in."
"Fine." I gave him the reports and left the room. It was finally time to go home and chill..