⭐️FIVE⭐️Another day

Your POV-
Both me and Aizawa walked to School together after I felt a bit better. "Sorry about getting drunk by the way."
"No it was fine." I rubbed my eyes as I was still tired from last night. "Don't forget your lessons today y/n"
"Oh god, I forgot all about them. I'm gonna die." Shouta laughed at me and placed an arm on my shoulders. "I'll take over the morning lessons for you but this is a one off because it was partly my fault."
"But what would I do during the lessons?" Shouta thought for a bit, as if he was trying to find a way to punish me. "Well you can mark some of the kids' books." I sighed in relief as I thought it was gonna be something worse. "Meh that's fine."

Our first class arrived and I sat at the desk whilst Shouta stood at the front of the class. To be honest I could now see why Aizawa always sleeps in this chair. It's so soft and comfortable. I opened the first book and began marking the work. "All right students. Carry on from where we left off last lesson on page 104."

I felt a tap on my shoulder from someone behind me so I quickly sat up straight and rubbed my eyes. "Huh?"
"Mustn't sleep on the job y/n." I looked up and saw that Aizawa was standing behind me. "Oh sorry, this chair is so comfy." Shouta patted my head and chuckled. "Come with me. Let's get some coffee in you." I got up and dragged my feet, following behind Shouta as he walked me to the staff room. "What kind of coffee you want?"
"Hmm, probably a white with no sugar will do for me. I'm so tired."

Shouta Aizawa's POV-
I led y/n into the staff room and sat her on a chair. She looked so tired and it was partly my fault. "HEY ERASERHEAD!"
'End me now.' I looked over my shoulder to be greeted by Yamada. "What is it loud mouth?"
"Sooo, who's the new chic in town?"
"That y/n l/n aka h/n (hero name). By the way try not to put her off with your...creative attitude." I don't know what happening but I'm starting to feel...a bit jealous. "Think she's looking for a guy!?"
"I doubt it Yamada."

I placed y/n's coffee in front of her and sat next to her. "Thanks man." She instantly chugged the coffee down in the least elegant way possible. "Hey guys." I looked up and saw Toshinori Yagi standing before us. "You must be the new teacher. I'm Toshinori Yagi or All Might." Y/n placed her cup down on the table and stood up. "I've heard all about you. It's a pleasure to meet you." Y/n may not seem like it at first glance but she has sweet intentions. "I'm Hizashi Yamada!!!" Y/n laughed and drank her coffee.

"So y/n" I was nervous as I didn't know how she would react with the next question I was gonna ask her. "Do you wanna pop round to mine again after school?" She thought for a bit and then nodded with a "mmhm." It was a sigh of relief for me as it gave her the chance to be more interested in me than the other teachers. "Why ask?"
"Just want to get to know you better as a person. I feel like we are still strangers." I realised that she wasn't paying a lot of attention so I peered over her shoulder and saw a random picture of a cat that she drew. "Bored much?" She nodded again quietly.