⭐️TWO⭐️Earrings And Tea

Your POV-
Today was my first day teaching at U.A High. It's always been my dream to become a pro hero now that I've achieved my goal I want to help other young people achieve their dreams.

The annoying alarm woke me up again so I reached for the snooze button without lifting my head from the fluffy pillows. I managed to stop the alarm clock but I still had to motivate myself to get up and out of bed. I slowly lifted myself up and looked at my wardrobe. I had already picked out what I was going to wear. I white crisp shirt with black buttons accompanied with a black ribbon. A black skirt was hung up next to it. I climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom to have a quick shower as it helps awaken me in the morning.

After my shower I dried myself and placed my clothes on. I admired myself in the mirror as I tied my hair in a messy bun. The skirt was just above my knee caps so it wasn't revealing and I've seen some revealing stuff in my time. I spent the last 30 seconds tying my ribbon around my collar and made my way downstairs where I decided I had no time to grab breakfast and ran straight out the door.

As I arrived at the school there were kids all in groups, mostly of the same gender. There were a lot more than I expected to be honest. I had that horrible pit in my stomach which grew and grew by the second. I walked into the building and towards Mr Nezu's office. I remembered the time where I bumped into Mr Aizawa. I didn't realise that one of my favourite earrings came off then.

In no time I was Nezu's office and I knocked 3 times. "Come in Miss y/n!" I pushed to door open and closed it behind me. "Good morning sir." He offered me to take a seat so I did and he gave me a time table of what I was doing this week. I had a look and I saw that most of my day didn't include teaching which was a sigh of relief. "You can spend some time in the staff room to meet the others."
"Yes sir." I stood up and made my way out of the room and towards the staff room.

Shouta Aizawa's POV-
I was busy on the computer looking at sleeping bags for no reason until y/n came through the door. She looked smart and cute at the same time until I remembered that I had her earring in my pocket. I wanted to give it to her when there is less people around. Most of the teachers are teaching first lesson so it's should be the perfect time.

The bell went and all the teachers, apart from me and y/n, left the room to attend to their class rooms. After the last teacher left I looked over to y/n who was busy pouring tea out of her f/c flask and stood up. I walked other to her and stood in front of her. She looked up at me with a questioned look on her face. Her eyes looked so shiny and clear like I could see right through them. Before I got carried away, I rummaged around in my pocket and pulled out y/n's earring. A small smile appeared on y/n's face and a pink dust spread across her cheeks as I handed it to her. "I've been looking for that. Thank you so much!" She got up and instantly hugged me. After 10 seconds she quickly pulled away and stepped back. "S-sorry, that wasn't necessary."
"No no it's fine. I don't mind at all." I trying to defuse the situation by comforting her. She quickly grabbed her flask and offered me some tea. Free tea from a nice looking girl... how could I resisted.

After she poured me some tea we sat next to each other and had a conversation about random stuff. The more she talked the more I grew fond of her. I sipped my tea as y/n started talking about her lessons that she was gonna teach. "Well I'm teaching PE for the last hour and I'm kinda nervous." She handed me her timetable and I began analysing it.

Monday:
1.Free
2.Free
3.General Studies
4. English
5. Free

Tuesday:
1.Free
2.Free
3.Free
4.Free
5.Physical Education (Theory)

Wednesday:
1.Citizenship
2. Mathematics
3.Free
4.Free
5. Physical Training

Thursday:
1.Free
2.English
3.Physical Training
4. Science
5.Free

Friday:
1. Physical Training
2. Science
3. Citizenship
4. Geography
5.Free

"Lucky for you it's Tuesday so you have until the last hour to relax and get to know the place and people. By the way Nezu said that I'm sticking with you for now." Y/n's face relaxed a bit and she sighed a bit. All of a sudden something slipped out of my mouth. "Wanna hang out?"I intensely stared at y/n as she gave me a worried look. "Um sure thing."