Beerus vs Thanos

Requested by Egli004

When two Gods of Destruction capable of erasing everything goes toe to toe with each other, only one God shall be erased today

Beerus

Martial Arts Skills

Martial Arts Skills

Super Strength

Super Speed

Flight

Ki Manipulation

Hakai

Feats

Destroyed half a planet by tapping his finger on a table with his "Destruction" ability.

Reduced an egg to dust with his "Destruction" ability.

Defeated Super Saiyan 3 Goku in just two blows.

Defeated Mr. Buu and the Z-Fighters with only a small percentage of his full power.

Defeated Super Saiyan God Goku, he and Goku's clashes created shockwaves that shook the universe itself, and the Elder Kai had said that, if they kept creating shockwaves like those ones, the universe would eventually crumble and be destroyed. This was at an unknown percentage of Beerus' Power.

Destroyed two suns with a sneeze (Albiet this was redone by Whis with his 'Temporal Do-over' Technique, in order to stop him from bringing darkness to his Castle)

Beerus is stated to have the ability to wipe out the entirety of Universe 7 when utilizing his full power.

While fighting Champa, his twin brother, they would have destroyed both Universe 6 and Universe 7, had Whis and Vados not stopped them.

Destroyed Zamasu

Defeated Arale, a gag character. (Dragon Ball characters are known to have a weakness against gag characters)

Defeated Full Power Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta in a fit of rage after taking a single hit. (Dragon Ball Super Manga)

It was shown to be immune to the magic of Demigra and achievement to mislead it, believing that it was under their control. (Dragon Ball Xenoverse)

He was able to, with the mere pressure of his overwhelming Ki, knock Vegeta to his knees with a glance.

He was able to go toe-to-toe with the eleven other Gods of Destruction, being one of the remaining two standing, alongside Universe 4's God of Destruction. (Dragon Ball Super Manga)

Has yet to be surpassed by any of the main heroes, not including fusions like Vegito Blue or Fused Zamasu.