Thanos vs Medaka

Requested by MLPFan001

Great power comes great responsibility, especially if you have the ability to control the entire universe in your grasp

Thanos

Super Strength

Super Strength

Super Speed

Regeneration

Near Limitless Stamina

Knowledgeable over all forms of science

Cosmic Energy Absorption

Teleportation

Eye lasers

Energy Blasts

Infinity Gauntlet

A relic that gives the owner near-omnipotent powers

A relic that gives the owner near-omnipotent powers. It is powered by the six Infinity Stones, six gems of vast power created from singularities at the end of the previous universe which separately make one god-like in their own right if used properly.

Time Stone: Gives the user control over time itself, ranging from reversing or accelerating the flow of time to stopping time in an instant or creating a timeloop that only the user can cancel. It can age enemies into dust; so long as they don't have eternal life.

Space Stone: Limitless manipulation of space, allowing for teleportation, dimensional manipulation, creation of wormholes, etc.

Soul Stone: Limitless manipulation of souls both alive and dead also has shown to be able to evolve or devolve a being both physically and mentally.

Reality Stone: Locally or universally alters the natural laws of the universe to the wielder's will, draining the life force of lesser beings who possess it.

Power Stone: Controls all of the power in the universe. Grants the user infinite strength and makes them invincible to physical attacks. It can be used to augment or inhibit any force, causing lesser beings holding it to combust in a massive explosion.