Pearl vs Gamora

Requested by tyler3214

When two space swordwomen clashes in battle, there can only be one victor

Gamora

As a Zehoberei, Gamora naturally possesses physical capabilities beyond that of an average human

As a Zehoberei, Gamora naturally possesses physical capabilities beyond that of an average human. This was enhanced further by Thanos having her altered with a cybernetic skeleton, ocular and respiratory implants that enhanced her durability, stamina, and senses with a regenerative healing factor. Thanos also had Gamora trained in numerous martial arts and weapons, though she prefers bladed weapons like swords.

Gear

Godslayer: A sword with a retractable blade that can cut through most durable of metals. It also has a detachable knife in the hilt that can be used as a melee or throwing weapon

Feats

Registered as a Galaxy-Class Killer

Once defeated a military platoon containing dozens of combat-trained men in only a few minutes.

Held her own against Ronan the Accuser

Considered by the US Military to be as dangerous as Iron Man

Weakness

Prefers not to use firearms

Sometimes prefer to wear her skimpy outfit instead of proper armour

Pearl

Gem abilities: In a battle, Pearl can create up to two pearlescent short spears as her usual weapons, using a combination of swordsmanship, spearsmanship, and elegance in melee skirmishes

Gem abilities: In a battle, Pearl can create up to two pearlescent short spears as her usual weapons, using a combination of swordsmanship, spearsmanship, and elegance in melee skirmishes. She can also shot arrow-like fireballs from the tip of her spear. Pearl also displayed a ability to manipulate a small amount of sand and clouds, use her gem core as a flashlight, and walk on water.

Holo-Pearls: Pearl can create hard-light holograms of herself that are independent of their creator and serve as training dummies that act on a combat level setting.

Fusion Forms: Rainbow Quartz (with Rose Quartz), Opal (with Amethyst), Sardonyx (with Garnet), Alexandrite (with Amethyst and Garnet)

Weapon Collection: Pearl collected weapons over the years, usually swords. She even owns a battle axe.