All Might vs Might Guy

Requested by Qrowissenpai

Two mentors with a brash personality and a tough body goes out to see who is the all mightiest guy of them all

All Might

Super Strength

Super Strength

Super Speed

Immense Durability

Techniques

One For All (ワン・フォー・オール,Wan Fō Ōru): Inherited from Nana Shimura, Toshinori's Quirk grants him access to stockpiled power, granting him superhuman strength, superhuman speed, greatly enhanced agility, enhanced reflexes, high durability and the ability to jump extremely high.

Texas Smash (テキサススマッシュ,Tekisasu Sumasshu): Toshinori throws a right punch with enough force that the wind pressure sends anything made of liquid flying away. This move is first used to save Izuku from an unknown enemy.

Detroit Smash (デトロイトスマッシュ, Detoroito Sumasshu): Toshinori performs that same attack as Texas Smash except this move is with a downward punch instead of a straight punch. The punch is powerful enough to create a shock wave large and powerful enough to change the weather. This move is first used to save Izuku and Katsuki from an unknown enemy.

Missouri Smash (ミズーリースマッシュ, Mizūrī Sumasshu): Toshinori runs towards an enemy while keeping his hand flat and hits the enemy on the head while running past them. This move is first used against Trapezius Head Gear.

Carolina Smash (カロライナスマッシュ, Karoraina Sumasshu): Toshinori runs towards an enemy while keeping his hands in a cross position, then in a downwards cross chop to the enemies head. This move is first used against Nomu.

New Hampshire Smash (ニューハンプシャースマッシュ, Nyūhanpushā Sumassh): Toshinori blasts himself towards his enemy and smashes his body into the enemy, crushing and injuring the enemy with his great weight. This move is first used to propel himself at Izuku.

Oklahoma Smash (オクラホマスマッシュ, Okurahoma Sumassh): Toshinori whirls around while enemies have latched onto him, spinning with enough force that when they are released they are easily thrown through concrete. This move is first used against Nomu.

United States of Smash: Using all his power, Toshinori delivers a massive punch, powerful enough to send shockwaves reverberating the surrounding area; it was powerful enough to incapacitate enemies of extraordinary caliber such as All For One. Toshinori first used this move to defeat All For One, at the cost of almost completely exhausting what remains of One For All's power in his body.