Poison Ivy vs Flora

Requested by humatrix-X-24

When two girls have the power to control plants, only one will emerge a victor

Poison Ivy

As a Biochemist, Ivy frequently concocts poisons, toxins, and serums designed to kill, transform, or protect, depending on her purpose and needs. She is also a uniquely skilled plant geneticist, able to create large and semi-sentient plant creatures that act as her primary henchmen. In a fight, Ivy is a skilled gymnast and martial artist with also carries a miniature repeating crossbow on her right wrist that she typically uses as a last resort.

Human/Plant Hybrid: While her lips and finger tips are poisonous, her kiss being instant death, Ivy gained a hyper immunity that allows her to resist any form of poison. She also has the ability to exude potent pheromones to control anyone who gets a whiff. In most cases, the effect makes her appear irresistible to men who would do her bidding. Her plant biology also makes her immune to most poisons.

Feats

Artificially created human/plant hybrids: The first being a trial series of male clones of her therapist as a font followed by a decoy clone of herself to cover her escape from the county. She later perfected the process to create her Sporeling "daughters" Rose and Hazel.

Defeated a Black Lantern Black Mask by trapping it in a permanent Death Scenario

Controlled Krypto the Dog, Superman, and Superboy on various occasions using her poisons (sometimes mixed with kryptonite)

Defeated John Stewart, Green Lantern

Turned a dry barren island into a thriving paradise

Beaten Batman in multiple occasions

Weakness

Little to no superhuman strength, speed or endurance makes Ivy easy to defeat if someone can bypass her plants. Relatively dependent on her plant monsters during a fight.

Obsessed with plants

Many of Ivy's friends are annoyed by the fact that Ivy likes plants more than people

Can suffer mental breakdowns if her plants are harmed or killed

Even her largest plant monsters are still weak to fire

Strong-minded people like Batman, or those like Mr. Freeze who are coldhearted, are immune against her pheromones.

One consequence of Ivy's transition is her inability to naturally bear children.

Flora