Spongebob vs Gumball

Requested by ISZATSO

Spongebob Squarepants and The Amazing World of Gumball, these two franchises are famous long running cartoons with  protaganists known for their stupidity. Be prepared for this battle

😉

Fight

Krusty Krabb

It's lunch hours in the Krusty Krabbs.

The entire restaurant is bustling with customers, hungrily munching on the restaurant's signature Krabby Patty.

CHA CHING!!!!

As Squidward taps at the register, he looks up and he said indifferently.

Squidward: Next.

A short blue cat walks up towards the register and he places his order.

Gumball: Hi. I would like to order a Krabby Patty.

Squidward: Sure.

Squidward spun around and he calls out to Spongebob in the kitchen.

Squidward: Spongebob. One Krabby Patty.

Spongebob: Coming right up!

Spongebob shouts back as he cooks the patty.

SIZZLE! SIZZLE! FLIP!

Spongebob turns the patty over, cooking the meat before placing it onto a bun.

SPLAT!!!! PAT!!!!

After arranging the burger, Spongebob places it on a tray and he shouts out.

Spongebob: One Krabby Patty coming up....whoa!!!!

As Spongebob's hand struck onto the roof of the window, it causes the burger to fall downwards.

Fearing that the burger would damage his shirt, Squidward swung his tentacle across, slapping the Krabby Patty.

SLAP!!!

The Krabby Patty flies upwards and it falls splat into Gumball's face.

SPLAT!!!!

Gumball wipes the mess from his face and he screams out in anger.

Gumball: Hey! What you gotta do that for?!

Squidward apologizes to him in an indifferent tone, without a slightest hint of remorse.

Squidward: Sorry sir for my mistake.

Gumball points a finger at him and he shouts.

Gumball: Go screw yourself you bald virgin!

ZOOM!!!!

Upon hearing the insult, Spongebob races outside and he shouts angrily.

Spongebob: Take that back mister!

Gumball: No!

Gumball crosses his arms and he looks away defiantly.

Spongebob swung his palm across, slapping right across Gumball's face.

SMACK!!!

Gumball: OW!!!!

Spongebob: BAH HA HA!!!!