BoBoiBoy vs W.I.T.C.H

Requested by choyfider

When a group of ordinary kids have unique special abilities to save the world, who needs the Avengers and the Justice League?

BoBoiBoy

BoBoiBoy

BoBoiBoy's main super power is his Ability, given to him by Ochobot in a form of a Power Band he wears with him almost constantly. With this ability, he can switch between these elemental forms, all of which have unique powers to control the different elements and use it to combat enemies and defend the world. In total, BoBoiBoy has seven different elemental forms, as well as an evolved version of each form. He can use a wide range of abilities with each form, with each form having their own advantages and disadvantages.

When in a pinch, BoBoiBoy has an ultimate ability called '' in which he is able to 'split' and make copies of the elemental forms of himself. With this, he can use elemental abilities at the same time and the added benefit of having multiple copies of himself to fight.

Skills

In addition to having superpowers, over time, BoBoiBoy has started to get proficiency in doing things that do not require skill. He had gained a certain amount of durability, able to take in ruthless attacks and still be able to get up at the end.

Elemental Forms

Base Forms

BoBoiBoy Lightning

Lightning Kris (Keris Petir)

Lightning Umbrella (Payung Petir)

Lightning Broom (Penyapu Petir)

Lightning Spade (Cangkul Petir)

Lightning Electric (Elektrik Petir)

Flash Kick (Tendangan Kilat)

Lightning Blade (Pedang Petir)

Lightning Blade Slash (Tetakan Pedang Petir)

Lightning Speed (Gerakan Kilat)

These are abilities as he uses while driving his motorcycle:

Lightning Dash (Pecutan Kilat)

Lightning Blade (Pedang Kilat)

BoBoiBoy Wind

Whirling Wind (Pusaran Angin)

Gentle Wind (Angin Sepoi-Sepoi Bahasa)

Vortex Storm (Ribut Kencang)

Tornado Shield (Pelindung Beliung)

Typhoon Uppercut (Tumbukan Taufan)

Sidewinder Storm (Taufan Melintang)

Howling Wind (Ribut Taufan)

Flying Tornado (Beliung Melambung)