9. Start From Zero Got Nothing To Lose

Start from the beginning

   "I'm so full," he said. "Dude! Midoriya, thanks a bunch for paying for all that," he chuckled. 

   "It's no problem!" grinned the engaged man. "We all want you guys to have a nice time here in Chiba," he smiled. 

   "Sorry for stripping you of your money though," apologised Jirou, a hand up as an apology. "He really went all out and ordered the most expensive," she sighed.

   "Bro!!" Kirishima jumped to Kaminari's side. "You can't have..."

   "What did you take?" asked Kaminari, crossing his arms.

   "We all the took the cheapest on the menu, Pikachu," stated Bakugou, raising an eyebrow, as if challenging him to say they shouldn't have.

   "It was your chance to finally get expensive stuff," said Kaminari. "You missed that chance, honestly?" he asked.

   "It wasn't us paying, Kaminari," reasoned Ashido. "We didn't want to be the reason Midoriya is poor now."

   "You really shouldn't have worried, Ashido, Kirishima, Kacchan, and Sero too. It was only like an eight of my money,"shrugged Midoriya, chuckling as Bakugou narrowed his eyes at him. 

   "Hah? An eight?" Bakugou didn't question more, but instead, he stared at the floor. "Bet you have Ferrari too," he muttered.

   "No, I don't," chuckled Midoriya. "Todoroki and I share a Lamborguini-"

   "Shut the fuck up. My car will always be better," he hissed, for some reason. 

   "Kacchan, you could be the one owning those type of things if you don't spend it all-"

   "As if I'd spend my money on useless expensive shit." He glared at the floor, and Midoriya decided not to continue talking about rich things.

   "How are you and Kirishima doing?" he asked. "Are you guys thinking of getting ma-"

   "What the fuck?" Bakugou glared into Midoriya's eyes, the most intense he's felt for a while now.

   "Huh? You aren't dating...?"

   "Not yet, dammit," he muttered.

   "But you two have been going around about it for seven years now," frowned the engaged man. 

   "I agree with Deku!" exclaimed Uraraka, jumping into their conversation. Bakugou shoved her away, but she came back anyway. "You need to make it official. It's really sad to know you guys do everything, but kiss, and I know you want to kiss him so bad," smirked the girl, making Bakugou's eyebrow twitch up.

   "Fuck off-"

   "I'm sure Kirishima wants you to ask him out," she sighed. "Anyway, he's been looking quite thoughtful. I don't know if it's because of Deku and Todoroki's wedding and plans for kids, but something tells me that it's bothering him a bit."

   'Is Kirishima jealous?' thought Midoriya, glancing at the redhead to see him talking to Jirou and Kaminari. 'He's too kind to tell anyone his problems,' he chuckled.

   "The hell is funny?" questioned Bakugou, accusingly. "She called me an asshole! That's not funny," he glared.

   "Well what did you expect?" asked Uraraka. "You called me a bitch," she shrugged.

   "'cause that's what you are!"

   "Well, you are a jerk."

   "Shut the fuck up-"

   "See?"

   "Kacchan, Uraraka, stop," sighed Midoriya. "We are almost at the hotel," he added.

   At those words, Bakugou dropped the topic, and walked without words, occasionally kicking a stone, when there was one.

   Soon enough, everyone had to get separated, into their hotel room groups. Sero was tired, very tired, so he got changed, and was out of consciousness within seconds his head hit the pillow. That wasn't the case for Bakugou, nor Kirishima.

   With no shame, Bakugou and Kirishima both were in the bathroom, not minding Kirishima's nakedness in the shower, and not minding Bakugou rage quitting with the makeup removal.

   "The shit is this? Hotel water?" he exclaimed, rubbing furiously his eye, that was smudged with eyeliner.

   "Bro, didn't you bring your own removal thing?" asked Kirishima, cursing as he dropped the shampoo bottle on his foot, luckily, hardening it on time. 'Handy,' he thought. 'Well, footy.'

   "I did, but Raccoon Eyes took it," he growled, rubbing more. By the time all the eyeliner on one eye was gone, it was replaced with a puffy red. "The fuck? Looked like I just fucking cried," he grumbled, taking another makeup removal wipe, beginning to furiously rub his other eye. He glanced back, seeing Kirishima struggle to take out the gel in his hair.

   The redhead chuckled. "Well, you can always cover it up with makeup anyway," he shrugged. "You can borrow Jirou's makeup."

   "Whatever," he muttered, turning around to stare into his red, puffy, red eyes. Maybe that's too much red in one area. He almost jumped as he heard a loud thud behind him. "What the fuck are you doing?" he asked, noticing the shower was off.

   "I tried to get out," started Kirishima, rubbing his behind as he tried to stand up, "but I slipped."

   "Dumbass," sighed Bakugou, throwing a towel in Kirishima's direction. "You'd probably already be dead if I wasn't there."

   "We wouldn't be best bros if I wasn't there," added Kirishima, drying himself, then slipping into clothes he already prepared before entering the shower.

   "Best bros?" questioned Bakugou, raising an eyebrow, narrowing his eyes as he watched Kirishima furrow his eyebrows.

   "Yeah...?"

   "We should start from zero," suggested Bakugou, holding out his hand.

   Used to the gesture, Kirishima held the hand, intertwining their fingers. "Zero," he confirmed. His shoulders tensed up, knowing maybe zero wasn't the best place to start at again. "Have you been crying?" he asked, a small chuckle escaping his lips as he touched Bakugou's puffy red eyes.

   "Shut up," muttered Bakugou, swatting the hand away.

   Maybe starting from zero isn't a good choice, but starting a new zero would be ideal to them. 

   'I'll settle this tomorrow.'

----------------------------------------

Wow, lol, are they making good decisions?
Idk. Also, do listen to the song this story is based on if you havent yet xD its Fast Car by Tracy Chapman llmfao

I have exams all week this week, but I ain't fishing for good luck cuz I don't need it. I'm destined to fail xDDD ;;;-;; at least I have the holidays and the bnha movie (FINALLY I CAN WATCH IT) to forget about them xDD

Anyway!!! Thank you all for reading, I hope you enjoyed!

(Also, plz recommend some good shonen ai animes, i need fluff (or cliche shoujo lol idontmind)

Until next time~!! ;D