9. Start From Zero Got Nothing To Lose

Start from the beginning

   Kirishima averted his gaze to his finished chicken soup, thinking of Iida's words about Midoriya and Todoroki's next actions of their future together. 'A family, huh? Children... how will they deal with that?'

   As if having the same question as the redhead, Ashido spoke up. "Midoriya! How will you and Todoroki manage children?" she asked, making the green haired boy flush. 

   "Oh... uh... Well, we thought about how adopting would be much simpler... but he said suggested biologically having children, so even though we haven't decided much, we at least know we are planning to have some," he smiled. "It'll be hard to raise them with our hero work, but we will make it possible. If it does ruins our pro hero careers, we won't care, as long as we get to be together, you know?" he asked, sighing as the smile on his lips stretched.

   "That's a real nice love story," smiled Ashido, a hand to her heart. "I'll support you guys, even if you do end up damaging your hero careers, just know that we, Class A, will be behind you guys to support you fully!" she declared.

   "Thank you so much," grinned Midoriya. "It means so much to me, knowing that," he said.

   "Well, you didn't even need to doubt it. Plus, you are our Symbol of Peace, no? Who wouldn't support you?" she chuckled.

   "Thank you!"

   The redhead stopped listening to the others' conversation. He ignored the waiters and waitresses, he ignored the people around, as he kept his thoughts to himself.

   'If I didn't back out back then, when we were first at school, when it wouldn't have been a problem, then we probably would already be married,' he thought, stirring the air inside his bowl. "I don't wanna die this way," he muttered to himself, Bakugou barely caught what he said.

   "What?"

   "Huh?" Snapping his head up, Kirishima felt his neck crack, so with a sigh, he pressed a hand to it. "What's up?" he asked, glancing at Bakugou who was still staring him.

   "Die what way?" he asked, furrowing his brows. "You better not die before me," he almost growl.

   Kirishima chuckled. "Bro. If I die, you die with me," he said, but as heat soon got caught in his cheeks. He averted his eyes, correcting himself quickly. "And the others too."

   Bakugou raised an eyebrow, but as the heroes' waiter came to get their empty dishes, he let the topic drop with a shrug.

   "Here are your menus for dessert," said the waiter, handing them all another menu, thinner, but still packed with choices.

   After a while of flicking, Kirishima heard the man beside him growl, almost inaudibly, but Ashido kicked the growling man's shin, making him glare at her.

   "The fuck is wrong with you?" he asked, narrowing his eyes. 

   "I found something cheap," she shrugged. "Look at this tiny cake!" she exclaimed.

   "Bro. You need something bigger." Kirishima eyed the tiny cake in the picture. "It's smaller than a spoon."

   "There' this... brownie?" Sero pointed at his menu, and the dessert immediately caught the three others' eyes. Or maybe the price.

   "About the same price as our main course. It's doable," shrugged Ashido. "Plus it's big!" she exclaimed.

   "It's just a picture," commented Sero.

   "Whatever." Bakugou kept the page open, and at that moment, Kirishima knew that's what they'll all be ordering. 

   About thirty minutes later, the four walked out, normally, while the others leaned over on their stomachs. Kaminari was groaning.