"Y'all can call me LuLu, I'm from the Bay Area, and I'm that bitch" she said.

I rolled my eyes as every one else laughed. "Language please" the art teacher said.
"Who this bitch think she is" Roshima said, who was sitting right next to me.

"Exactly, she needs to take a seat" I said and crossed my arms. Roshima laughed.
Kailani passed me a note from behind. It read "I'm bored". I wrote "Me too, and this lulu bitch keep staring at me and giving me stink looks" I wrote and gave it back to her.

She wrote back "Lmfaooo girl she been on nick all day, taking videos wit him and shit..
her name on insta is lulu205 cause his used to be nahmir205".

Both of us laughed and I shoved the paper into my pocket.

🕐

"Get yo' ass in the car already" Nahmir yelled as he honked. "Wait" I said.

I was texting Al and I don't like texting and walking.

I got in the passengers seat and continued to ignore Nahmir. "When that project shit due again?" He asked as he drove. I started laughing at a corny joke Al told me.

"Ahkekke" he mocked me and leaned over. "Who you texting? Nigga Allen?" he asked while tryin to read our messages. "NICK FOCUS ON THE ROAD" I yelled.

"Ooh shit" he said and turned the wheel before he hit anything. "Stupid ass" I said.
"Yeah you gon' stop disrespecting me" he said and pointed at me. "I do what I want" I said.

"Okay watch what's gon' happen" he said. "What gon' happen? Nun so shut up" I said as he pulled up in front of the house and stopped the car.

I sucked my teeth and was getting ready to leave.

"Come 'ere" he said and caused me to turn around. He caught me off guard and choked me. "Every time you disrespect me you getting punished" he said.

I shook my head okay. Damn this nigga was so daddyish.

"Come sit on my lap" he said and patted his thighs. I hesitated a little but seen how serious he was. "Come on" he said and signaled his hand for me to go over.

I scooted over and sat on him. "Lean back" he said. I did as told and my head was nearly on the window.

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️

He spread my legs open, then pulled my shorts and panties to the side and started rubbing my clit. I started panicking and looked up at the house and road.

"Relax nobody's home" he said and started giving me hickeys on my neck.

"Mmhm fuck" I moaned and moved my legs around as he fingered me. He licked his fingers and continued to rub my clit.

It went on 5 for minutes or so..

"Right there, don't stop" I said as I was about to reach my climax. He licked his fingers clean, then tapped me to get off of him. "All done" he said with a smile.

"Nigga why'd you-"

"That was your punishment" he said with a chuckle and got out of the car.

Sensitive viewers may continue reading 😆

I followed him into the house and went into my room. Nigga left me dry and horny.

Now imma have an attitude for the whole day.

I took a long shower and got ready to do some homework. "NICK" I yelled with attitude.
"What?" He yelled back. I ain't answer and waited til he stormed in.

"Whatchu want" he said. "We gotta work on this project" I said. "I thought you was doing all the work, what I'm suppose to do" he said. "Ion know nigga, do something" I said in a high pitched voice. "What I told you bout talkin to me like that" he said.

I ain't answer him and he came all up in my face. I pushed his chest back with all my force. He clenched his jaw, balled up his fists, and walked out.

I was hot and annoyed so I took off my shirt, exposing my Nike sports bra.

lmfaooo sensitive readers may skip over. 🌚
After this the chapter over.
So read it or don't.

A minute later Nahmir walked in with only his underwear on and locked the door.

"N-nahmir get out, you don't have any clothes on" I said to him and sat on my bed.
"What I told you bout disrespect" he said and groped his dick through his underwear.

My eyes widened.

That shit was huge and ian know what he was bout to do, but mama ain't raise no bitch..
"Take off your pants" he said and starting stroking himself. "Why" I said before he grabbed both of my ankles and dragged me to lay down. "What you doing?" I asked.

He grabbed my shorts and panties from my waist and slid them off.

I laid quietly as he bent my legs so he had space in between me. He grabbed my face and kissed me.

I kissed back of course.

He made his way all the way down there. He kissed my pussy lips before licking me up and down. "Shit" I said as he sped up and sucked on my clit.

"Ooh fuck" I moaned and and grabbed a pillow to cover my mouth. My mom and CoeCoe was home. "Imma stop if you don't be quiet" he said before continuing.

He fingered me while eating me out. I pressed the pillow down on my face so the noises would muffle. "Fuck it" he said and jumped up to take off his boxers.

He stroked himself before putting it inside me. The head bed slammed against the wall the same time he stroked. "Uh fuck" he groaned and sped up. "Ooh fuck" I moaned as I carved my nails into his back. He slowed down when he heard footsteps coming.

There was two knocks. "Hazel do you know where Nick is?" CoeCoe asked.

He was giving me slow strokes so she wouldn't hear. "Yeah we in here finishing up this project" I said.

"Alright well me and your mother going out, we'll be back" she said. "Bye Tía" Nahmir said with a grin and waited til he heard footsteps leaving. He continued pounding himself into me and enjoyed watching my eyes roll back. "What's my name?" He said.

"D-daddy" I moaned. "I'm gonna cum" I said. "Hold that shit" he said and sped up.

"I can't, it feels too good" I said and closed my eyes as I tried. I felt the cum drip down and he pulled out. He started beating his meat and held my head up.

"Ughh" He said as he nutted on my face. I licked it off and grabbed his dick. I gave him head while he was nutting in my throat.

"You like that?" I said as he pulled his boxers up.

He gave me a smirk.

"Round two in five to ten minutes" he said and sat besides me.

Y'all NASTYYYY if ya read it. 💀💀💀