16~ Spring day

Yuna's POV

My phone starts vibrating as I turn away from it. It vibrates more, for a long period of time. Aish! Who has the audacity to call me at 4:30 IN THE MORNING? Without looking at who called, I answer.

"Hello! Domino's pizza, how may I help you?" I ask, trying to sound cheerful through my husky, morning voice. "Yuna, you work at Domino's?" Of course it would be him. Who would've ever thought Jungkook would call me this early.

"Yeah, I wasn't sleeping at all. You called me at the right time." My thumb was so close to the end call button. "You should've told me! I could visit you then!"

"Geez, I don't actually work at Domino's. Just tell me what you want to say so I can sleep." I say, feeling grouchy already. Domino's is probably already closed anyways.

"Well.. you're aware that tomorrow is the start of spring break.. and I was wondering where we should meet tomorrow!" You called me this early just to make a rendezvous?

"I'll just drive to your house." I say simply. Mostly because my parents can't know that I'm going with this guy. "Shouldn't I be the one who drives? It wouldn't be polite if I don't." he objects.

"No! I'll do it! I'll be at your house at 9:30." I blurt out, without actually knowing what time I said. "Ah.. if you say so. Well, I'll see you later! I can't wait to see you, beautiful!"

"See you." I quickly end the call, throw my phone to the side, and fall asleep.

-

I wake up to the birds chirping outside. I stretch and feel a calming feeling spread through my body. Ahh.. what time is it? I glance over to the clock. 9:00. Shoot! I have thirty minutes left! Or do I? Was it 9:15?

I quickly get up and head to my closet. Wait.. should I go? I could be sleeping in. I'd feel guilty if I don't go, but I don't want to go. Aish, whatever! I go through my clothes, trying to decide what to wear.

Should I wear a dress? Nah, forget dresses. I'll just wear some long sleeved shirt with some jean shorts. I head to the bathroom and change my clothes. Should I wear make up?

Why am I suddenly caring about my appearance? ..I guess a little bit won't hurt. I dash out of the bathroom after I was finished and what was left was to talk to eomma or appa.

I head downstairs and saw appa. Well, here goes. "Appa, can I sleepover at Eunbi's house for a few days? My spring break started, and I barely see her."

"What's with the make up? You never wear make up. Is there something that important that would make you wear it?" I shrug it off and tried my best to keep a straight face. "Well, Eunbi was forcing me to wear it. You know how she is." I'm sorry Eunbi for using you as an excuse again!

"Ah.. well go ahead! You never go out that much anyways. It's good to go outside more than what you normally do." appa agrees. "Okay, I'll be heading out now, see you appa." I try to not to waver in my voice, grab my keys, and close the door behind me.

I find myself smiling for some odd reason. I try to refrain from doing so. I take out my phone and text Eunbi that I used her excuse to sleep over. I'll probably sleep over though, so half truth half lie?

I hop into my car and start driving to Jungkook's house.

-

"YUNAAAAAA" I was greeted with a wide bear hug from Jungkook. He breaks the bear hug and starts jumping. "I'm so hyped! Shall we go?" he asks, taking two baskets from a butler of his.

Jungkook was wearing some jeans and a warm looking coat. The weather wasn't bad. Not so hot, but not so cold. It was right in the middle. I guess I could see why he was wearing a coat.