XXI

Taehyung knows better than himself to not touch expensive things. And everything was expensive here. What was Hoseok's side job that he was able to afford a large mansion?

Hoseok left him for a while before coming back with a tea and medical kits and although he isn't professional in terms of medical, he couldn't leave the bleeding go on.

TAEHYUNG : *winces in pain*

HOSEOK : Stay still

Although he wouldn't say it out loud, his face said it all that it stings.

HOSEOK : *gives Taehyung some pain killers* Drink it with the tea

TAEHYUNG : *nods* thank you..

HOSEOK : And make yourself comfortable *scratches his neck*

TAEHYUNG : *nods*

TAEHYUNG : Thanks for saving me..

HOSEOK : I help someone who need help and I just happened to pass by

TAEHYUNG : Really?

HOSEOK : What've you been up to since I was gone?

TAEHYUNG : Oh errr things..

HOSEOK : Hey, are you still traumatized? You're a little quiet than you used to be.

TAEHYUNG : *slowly nods* *remembers how Bogum was shot dead*

TAEHYUNG : D-did you by any chance.. had a gun?

HOSEOK : No *bites his lips* I would've used them on him if I did.

TAEHYUNG : Oh.. my friend was shot from the window before you came..

HOSEOK : That's not me, was it the second floor?

TAEHYUNG : I think so..

HOSEOK : Did you think it was possible for me to shot and appear through the door steps that fast?

TAEHYUNG : *shakes his head*

HOSEOK : Then it's not me.

But how did Hoseok know where he was?

HOSEOK : Come on *carries Taehyung to the bedroom*

HOSEOK : This place belongs to a friend of mine but he gave me as a gift so I'm specifically sure about this huge place. *sets Taehyung down on a king size bed*

TAEHYUNG : I like big beds..

HOSEOK : Me too.

TAEHYUNG : B-Bogum's body.. will they bury it?

HOSEOK : Dead friend of yours?

TAEHYUNG : H-His brain was s-shot out, It was r-really r-red.

HOSEOK : Was it scary?

TAEHYUNG : I-I couldn't move.. I'm s-still seeing it at the back of my h-head.

HOSEOK : There there *pats Taehyung* It's just a friend, I can replace him for you.

TAEHYUNG : You can't replace a friend! *slaps the hand away*

HOSEOK : He's dead. What can you do?

TAEHYUNG : ...

HOSEOK : I'll look for his body tomorrow so you can pray for his souls *lies* Now cuddle and sleep with me. *Wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist*

TAEHYUNG : Tomorrow.. *closes his eyes*

His eyes closed but his dream was working. He dreamed of this exact mansion who spirits of the dead, who was unknown to him kept pestering him to save him. No. To kill Jung Hoseok but other than that he didn't know what to do.

And then It was like a prophesy from the future. Bloods and guts were everyday scattered in the building. Everyone he knows was dead but why and who? The silhouette in the middle of them all laughs with a knife painted in red.

That nightmare was no ordinary nightmare, it scared him though his bones. It all started from one death and it's going to chain around everyone near him.

When the morning came, Hoseok brightly smiles, looks besides him and frowns.

HOSEOK : He ran away..

HOSEOK : I should've tied him.

HOSEOK : *pulls up his cellphone and dials a number*

HOSEOK : He's gone.

-

The R18+ chapter with Yoongi will take a while.. I can't bring myself to write another smut chapter with so much going on. Writing smut is harder than coming up with good story lines but once I finished this book, I'll write the missing mature chapters. Sorry.