W/JK R18+

It was just the two of them in the empty classroom, not exactly abandoned nor haunted but an unused classroom.

"It's illegal to make me feel things" Jungkook pressed his lips against the other's soft ones.

Taehyung gasped and pulls away "Why did you do that?"

"What's better to claim someone other than taking their body?" Jungkook cups Taehyung's cheeks, kissing him again as his other free hand rubs around Taehyung's thigh.

Taehyung didn't like it but he admits, for his first time getting kissed roughly, Jungkook is a good kisser, makes him wonder if Jungkook practices it a lot.

"You know what's better?" As Taehyung shakes his head, Jungkook locks the door before he carries Taehyung to the teacher's desk.

"No school camera" Taehyung grabbed his balance when Jungkook slowly, but eventually swiftly unbuttons his uniform toy.

"J-Jungkook, I don't think we're supposed to do this.. what if someone sees us? Won't we.. get expelled?"

"Then I guess we should be quiet" Plainly he smirks before he attacks areas around the neck and collarbones.

"Ah- It feels weird-" Like what Jungkook said previously, he bit his lips for further moans.

Pretty little biting marks on his pretty collarbones are sure to last for a week, but that's exactly what Jungkook wanted. An angel that he freely claims his.

"Do me a favor and get on your knees" Something about that demanding tone got him to weakly gets on his knees, waiting for further instruction.

"You're going to suck me dry" Jungkook unbuckles and unzips his long uniform pants, pull it down until it slowly drops to his knees.

"How do I do that?" Jungkook grabs both of his palm and guides him, using the palm to stroke his massive cock.

"You stroke, put it in your mouth and suck like a lollipop, easy right?" Taehyung nods as he proceed to imagine the large twitching body part in front of him as the candy he loves sucking.

He began it as an innocent kitten lick on the tip while stroking the length "it's a salty candy.." yet he enjoys the taste, he wraps his gentle lips over a quarter of overall.

"Fuck, don't tease me" he groans. His hips automatically move forwards that almost made Taehyung choke.

"Jeungguk- iz two bwig-" Jungkook hisses at the vibration.

"Let me help you with that" he grabs a fistful of the boy's hair before literally deep throating him and rocks his hips, fucking his eating hole.

Taehyung's hand couldn't stay in place, he holds on Jungkook's thick thighs so he wouldn't fall of balance.

All of this felt so wrong, being locked in the classroom with no cameras, sucking Jungkook's dick, chocking on a body part that he considers as food, lacking oxygen. But it felt good, he felt good.

"Swallow" his throat, to the walls of his cheeks are filled with white semen and some poured out when Jungkook pulls away.

Taehyung obediently swallowed what was left bitter salty in his mouth, he didn't like the taste but he felt like wanting to swallow.

"You look so fucking beautiful" He wipes the semen that stained his lips.

Jungkook pulls him up, his knees must've hurt from grinding the floor. He forces Taehyung to bend on a 90 degree angle on the teacher's desk before pulling his pants down.

"I-It's cold.."

"Because you're wet" He screams when his buttcheeks got stung by a loud slap. "So fucking wet for me aren't you?" Jungkook wasn't wrong, the length body part was dripping pre-sum all because of those kissing and sucking.

"No condom but I bet you can take it-"

"Taehyung! Are you there?" Jungkook clicks his tongue, Bogum probably found them due to the sudden scream Taehyung emitted.

"Your friend is going to be a problem" Jungkook pulls his pants back and tidies himself, Taehyung did the same as soon as he realized Bogum is about to come in.

They pretended none of those blowjob happened.