Ch.1 The First Day of School

Start from the beginning

"I just need to find the right person for me"

"You'll find her some day" Ben suddenly flashed a angry, almost jealous look but covered it up quickly with a smile that seemed fake.

"We're here" Ben told me as I noticed people exiting the bus so I got up and walked out forgetting the look Ben had on.

I took a good look at the school for a minute and sighed.

Here we go and I took a step inside.

I was looking at my list of classes and walking and then bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going kid!" the guy I bumped into said even though I was the one that fell on the floor.

I got back up and retorted back to the dick that had the nerve to yell at me for just a little accident.

"Who you calling kid. I have a name dumb ass"

"And I have a limited amount of shits that I don't give"

"Fuck you"

"Fuck yourself"

I was about to punch the guy when Ben pulled me away by my arm to the other side of the hall.

"Let me go! I'm about to go kick that guy's ass!"

"No your not. That guy is half a head taller than you and probably works out much more than you do. Do you want to die on your first day?"

"I could have taken him" I said not as enthusiastic now that I know the statistics of me winning that fight.

"No you couldn't have. Be real Justin. He'd probably kick your ass"

"Thanks for saving me." I admit I probably would have died in that fight.

It's not like I'm weak. I going to the gym every week and always play at least one sport each year.

But that was bigger than me. He had big, strong muscles. A hard chest.Short black hair. And his bright sea green eyes are just captivating.

Wait a minute!

What am I thinking about. That guy is jerk, not hot!

Think straight Justin.

"Hello? Anyone there?" Ben was waving his hand in my face speaking me out of my deep thoughts.

"Get your hand out of my face" I slapped his hand away playfully.

"Rude much"

"Whatever blondy"

"What does my hair color have anything to do with this mister?" Ben said in a pretend hurt voice.

"Nothing. Yellow is just a dumb color"

"And brown isn't?"

"That's racist Ben"

"You're not black Justin"

"I still feel offended. I could have been black"

"No you couldn't have."

Ben just shook his head slowly and gave me what am I going to do with you? look.

We split up and went to our first classes

Social studies was fun. We didn't do any work since it was the first day.

Since everyone in the room was a freshman, besides the teacher obviously, we all introduced ourselves.

It was like that all day.

Ring Ring Ring!!!

The bell for lunch rang and I went to the cafeteria and found Ben.

We didn't know where to sit.

There were so many different groups to sit with. So many choices.

I was never good at decision making so Ben always made them for me.

"Let's sit over here" we sat at an empty table but near a table that was full so we don't seem too much like loners.

"Perfect. You always make the right choices."

Ben blushed and didn't say anything after that.

I noticed he does that every time I complement him.

He must really like complements.

We were just eating our lunchs quietly because Ben is the one that usual starts the conversations.

I was about to say something random so we could talk but Ben beat me to it.

"Do you mind if I come over your house tonight?" Ben blurted out

"Sure" It would be awesome if he came. We'd usually stay up all night and play games and stuff.

"Awesome! Should I be there at 8?" Ben's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Come whenever. I don't mind"

"Cool" Ben seemed really happy. It made him look really cute...

Cute! What's wrong with me today!

I mentally face palmed myself.

Lunch was over so I headed off to my last two classes.

5th period was boring as fuck. All the teacher did was explain what he expected for the year and blah blah blah.

6th period the guy I almost fought was in my class, he didn't notice me though. He was in front of my desk so I had a perfect view of his firm, big...

Stop thinking like this!

School ended so I went home with my sister.

Luckily for me, her and her boyfriend have no plans the rest of today.

She drove us home and started talking about if her boyfriend doesn't like her or if he's trying to ignore her out something like that.

I just nodded and threw in a couple "How dare him"s in. I wasn't really listening because I'm not in the mood to be confused out of my mind by relationships.

We got home and I jumped out of the car and ran inside my home. I couldn't take anymore boyfriend talk.

I went in my room and ploped down on my bed. I took of my pants taking a nap in only spiderman boxers and a shirt.

I woke up to hear the bell ring to my house. I jumped out of bed knowing it was Ben.

"Hey Ben" I greeted but he just kind of stood frozen at the door. "Ben?"

"Dude. Your not wear pants" Ben looked away from me and blushed a crimson red.

I just chuckled. "You've seen me without pants before. Don't look so surprised"

"We were in 5th grade and some girl dared you to take them off"

"Potato tomato"

"That's not how the phrase goes"

"Whatever. You coming in?"

He nodded and walked in through the door and I locked it.

"What do you wanna do?" I said sitting in my bed Indian style.

"I don't know. Play video games?"

"My mom took all of mine away because they're 'Too violent'"

"Let's play truth or dare then" I love truth or dare! I'd do any dare no matter how crazy or outrageous.

"Let's invite some people first. It will be boring with only two people"

"Sure" but I good see in Ben's eyes that he didn't really want other people here. He was always kind of possessive of me.

All best friends are, right?

"I'll call up some of the friends I made today and they'll call some of their friends."

"Won't that make it a party?"

"I guess. My mom is working a late shift and won't be back until midnight. And a party on the first day will get us instant popularity"

What could go wrong?