Pete Wentz: former bully

I was shaking as I walked into school. Josh held my hand and Brendon walked pretty close beside me. Gerard and  Frank walked behind us,being extremely gay as usual.

Josh and I told them briefly what happened the day before with my suicide attempt but I told Brendon I would tell him the whole story when we were alone.

I was expecting everyone to stare and hate on Josh and I -well more of myself- because it was the first time we have held hands within school. Instead everyone commented on how good of a couple we looked and said we were the next top duo. Everyone was cheering and seemed reasonable happy. Everyone other than Pete.

Pete was sat alone at a table, fiddling with his fingers. He didn't look happy, he didn't look angry either. He looked miserable, upset. Josh insisted he would go and see what was up but I obliged against it and said I should go. Anyways, he was my bully and it is us that needed the mend.

I felt nervous. My palms were sweaty. I ignored every instinct that said this was wrong. It wasn't wrong. Therefore, nothing should stop me.

I tapped his shoulder lightly and sat beside him.

"What do you want?" He asked clearly holding back tears.

"Look Pete, I know this has been going on for years. The only person you wanted in your life, the person you needed, never seemed to be there for you." I sighed, " I know that feeling too."

He grunted.

"And you could if just said how you felt. I wouldn't keep Josh for myself. Even if he likes to turn his back on me."

Pete grunted again.

"But jealousy is a big feeling which can be uncontrollable. Just want you to know that, you're welcome to come sit with us anytime."

Pete looked up. Tears were streaming down his face.

"I'm sorry. I am a big bully you should leave." Pete mumbled.

"No Pete."

"No one wants to be with me. All because I let jealousy get the better of me. I can't be the nice guy anymore because I couldn't understand what having more than one friend was."

Pete broke down onto tears. I pulled him in for a hug.

"Look. You can make amends. I will let you redeem. You can become the nicer guy. I will help you learn."

Pete pulled away and looked at me slightly shocked.

"Would you really do something like that to me?"

I nodded.

"Friends?" I stuck my hand in front of his.

He hesitated but grabbed mine and we shook hands.

The whole school cheered. I didn't realise that everyone was watching our conversation.

"Tyler is like the nicest dude ever!" I heard someone called Alex yell.

Everyone cheered even louder. Brendon and Josh lifted me up and Pete stood up onto the table. We raised our hands into the air as if we were champions. I hadn't felt so happy with myself before.

That excitement ended when the principle walked in and told us all to be quiet. No one got told off luckily.

From that day on, our basket ball table included: Josh, Brendon, Frank, Gerard, myself and Pete. He was a bully no more. And I was proud of how he changed his actions.

----

Josh and I walked home from our date. We had gone to the arcades and had ate a lot of cotten candy.

"Would you ever forget me?" I asked.

"No Why would I? You're my boy friend." He replied, "The bestest boyfriend I could ever ask for."

A/N And that's the end everyone. Hope you kinda enjoyed this rubbish story. Story lined is messed up as hell but this is what happened when I get bored in holiday.