Kiss already.

It was official. Josh and I were boyfriends! Only a few people knew and our parents didn't know for sure.
My mum would go mental if she found out I was dating someone of the same sex.

Josh was back to his normal self. Brendon, Gerard, Frank and I knocked for Josh and walked to school with him. Brendon already knew but when we told Gerard and Frank, they were over the moon that we were back. They called us the "cutest people ever". I don't see how but it made all of us laugh.

Lunch was back to normal other than Brendon and I were covered in bruises. Gerard and Frank seemed to of gotten lucky as they had a few red marks and that was it. Josh sat with us at our usual spot.

"Have you guys kissed yet?" Frank asked.

Josh shook his head.

"No. We literally confessed at a children's playground!" I said.

"You guys should kiss." Frank said.

"Tyler is a great kisser!" Brendon added.

Frank and Gerard looked shocked. We didn't tell them about our kiss.

"What?" Brendon chuckled.

So did I. Josh forced a fake laugh. He probably still wasn't too impressed that my first kiss was with someone who smokes weed and drinks alcohol.

--------

"Well I see you have found the right time then?" Patrick said.

We sat around the same table in the library.

I smiled joyfully.

"Yeah. The moment was pretty awkward but I guess the thing I regretted and loved at the same time forced me to go and confess." I said.

I could see that Patrick was confused even though he was smiling.

"What moment was that?" He asked.

"Oh.." I scratched my head awkwardly,      "Me and Brendon kissed and I saw Josh. He was on the swings. And the love I felt for Brendon reminded me of the love I felt for Josh. I ran off to find Josh and he loves me back!" I said.

"Oh Tyler!" Patrick said.

He gave me a big hug.

"I'm glad you're a thing now!"

-------

"Hey," Brendon nudged me,"You and Josh should go on a date tonight!"

It was only Brendon and I at the table. The others had gone to buy a few snacks to share.

"Where would we go?" I asked.

Brendon thought for a moment.

"Taco bell?"

"But..." I paused, "Actually yeah."

"And then you guys can go to the park or something and just be all...romantic!" Brendon smiled.

I glanced over and saw the others walking back to the table. I nudged brendon.

"Shut up now!" I said.

-------

"Tyler wait up!" Josh said,running down the hallway.

I turned around to see a panting Josh running through the overly crowded hallway.

"You're so unfit!" I mocked.

Josh rolled his eyes.

"Want to go on a date tonight Josh?" I asked.

Josh's eyes gleamed in delight.

"Thought you would never ask!" He answered.

We walked past the others,who were waiting at our usual spot. Brendon nudged me and came closer to me.

"You will do great tonight. Enjoy your date. You got it tiger!" He whispered into my ear.

I hugged him tightly before running after Josh who wasn't far ahead.

"Taco bell?" I asked.

Josh nodded.

-------

We were sat in taco bell. We were at the same table as the first time Brendon, Gerard,Frank and I had sat. I tried to brush those thoughts behind.

"Tyler this is delicious!" Josh said through a mouthful of food.

"I know!" I replied.

"Oh you have a little bit of sauce.." I said as I picked up a napkin and wiped Josh's face.

"Thank you kind gentleman!" Josh said poshly.

We both laughed loudly. I haven't felt this happy with Josh in a while. It felt great to have my old Josh back.

"Once we finished, want to go park?" I asked.

Josh nodded eagerly.

-----

Josh and I walked hand in hand down the sidewalk. The park wasn't far away. It had started to get a little dark. There was a lot of stars glistening in the sky.

"The stars are pretty!" Josh said as we layed on the grass.

"Not as pretty as you!" I said.

Josh sat up. I sat up too.

"Do you mean it?" He asked.

I nodded.

He grabbed my cheeks and pulled me in. He brought his lips up to mine. I locked mine with his. We had our first kiss!

We unlocked lips slowly. I gazed into his eyes. He gazed back at mine. I felt the chemistry run through my veins. It made me feel butterflies in my stomach.

"I love you Josh," I whispered.

We huddled next to each other.

"Look a shooting star!" I said,"make a wish!"

Josh closed his eyes and breathed slowly. I did too. I wished that Josh and I would never fall out again.

He opened his eyes - after I did - and looked into me.

"What did you wish for?" He asked.

"Can't tell you!" I replied.

"Well I can't tell you mine either. But I can say that I love you and will forever. I promise you on that star!" He said.

That specific star was glowing slightly blue just like his hair was blue.

A/N Sorry for all those time skips haha. I didn't want it to get boring. Is this book going alright so far? Comment how you feel about the book. (Or something idk).

:)

Shout out to the two/three people are actually are reading this (or seemingly so). Big shout out to colbs_beanie for being a nice friend for voting and reading. Very kind citizen.