Brendon's party

"You guys kissed then?" Brendon openly asked as we walked to collage.

Josh's cheeks flushed a bright red. He tried to hide his face in his hoodie. He did look very cute when he was embarrassed.

"Yes we did!" I replied.

Brendon, Gerard and Frank cheered loudly. The street was probably watching us by this point. Brendon hugged me hard.

"Congrats buddy!" Brendon said as he patted my back.

He released from our hug and gave Josh a hug. I wasn't too sure if he liked Brendon's hug or not but he did accept it. Gerard and Frank hugged us too.

"Guys I'm throwing a party tonight and you're invited." Brendon said.

"Sounds like fun doesn't it Josh!" I said.

Josh nodded in agreement.

I was slightly worried about Josh. I know it must of been so awkward joining the group of people who he didn't make a close connection to (other than me of course). And since we fell out when I made close friends with them, it must be so difficult. Especially with his anxiety.

-------

I went back to my house to choose an outfit to get in. My mum wasn't home which was relieving.

I knocked on Josh's door. He answered it and my jaw literally dropped to the ground. I had never seen someone so handsome and damning before. He wore a button up shirt and a black waist coat.

"Damn.." was all I managed to say,"you do realise this is a party with loud music and alcohol?"

Josh laughed.

"Of course I do. Just want to look nice to get there." He replied.

We linked arms and walked to Brendon's house. There was a lot of people in and out of his house. Pretty much everyone was drunk. Mr Brightside by the Killers was playing through loud speakers.

"Tyler buddy! And Josh hi. Glad you could make it!" A drunk Brendon said.

He was very tipsy already and was making a fool of himself. He stood on top of coffee table.

"Watch me backflip guys!" He said as he performed a drunken backflip.

In result, he landed on his ass. Everyone started laughing and chanting "flip,flip,flip" over and over again.

I started to feel thirsty so I went over to the kitchen to see rows of cups filled with alcohol was along the kitchen counter.

"Hey you guys could go on the roof together. Just you two." Brendon suggested.

I glanced at Josh who gave me a big thumbs up. He looked like he had just seen a big spider on his bedroom wall or something. He was petrified.

"Just go upstairs into the attic, open the window and climb out into the roof,"Brendon directed," Also take these!"

He handed me a blue bowl full of gummy  bears. They had been drowned in alcohol of some sort.

We hopped onto the roof and sat looking at the stars.

"There's the blue star!" Josh pointed.

I smiled and inserted a bear into my mouth.

"Josh, let's see who can fit the most in the mouth in one go. Like the chubby bunny challenge!" I suggested.

Josh nodded.

We started cramming gummy bears into our mouth. I smiled at Josh and he smiled back at me.

We just stared for a minute at each other. Then Josh started laughing which caused his gummy bears to spray out if his mouth.

"You look so funny!" He said.

"So do you!" I replied spraying my gummy bears everywhere.

He grabbed me by the neck and pulled my closer. We made out on Brendon's roof.

-------

I gulped at the left over alcohol in the bowl since Josh had drank both of our drinks.

"I want some!" Said a slightly drunk Josh.

I handed him the bowl and he gulped down the alcohol. Then proceeded to pour the bowl over his head, soaking him.

He was a very drunk Josh that night:

"You're very beautiful!" He said,"Who said I deserved this piece of art?"

"I'm not sure Josh!" I replied.

I wasn't drunk (or not that much) than Josh. I guess he gets easily drunk unlike me.

"You're handsome. Handsome man is mine!" He yelled.

Josh stroked my face slowly. He gazed into my eyes. I just smiled at the drunk Josh. It was ever so adorable. Josh hands went futher down my body.

"Josh,oh Josh," I moaned,"ahh that's nice."
(You can figure what has happened here I'm not explaining!)

------

I woke up on Brendon's roof. I looked over to see Josh was still asleep. I kissed his cheek lightly.

"Morning drunk head!" I said softly.

Josh groaned. He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"Is this what a hungover feels like?" Josh asked.

He layed back down and grabbed his head.

"Migraines.." Josh muttered.

He sat up again. I rubbed his back slowly.

"Maybe we should get off Brendon's roof." I suggested.

Josh  nodded mid groan.

We clambered back into Brendon's attic and silently made our way through his house.