You saved me?

"Tyler? "

It sounded like Josh. But I am dead. How can I hear him?

"Tyler where are you?"

I heard him yell again. I can hear the sound of the crunching leaves. It sounds like he is running. Pretty fast.

"I love you."  He said.

Something touches the side of my face as I my eyes start to feel lighter. Things are going whiter. Josh's voice starts to get loud and so does other noises.

"You're awake!" He said.

I sat up and looked around. I was laying in a hospital bed with several things attached to me. My heart monitor showed that my heart beat was fairly normal.

Why was I here?

"Why am I here?" I asked.

Josh squeezes my hand.

"I saved you.." he whispered.

A single tear dropped down his face. He wiped it with his free hand.

"I was roaming the forest and this piece of paper flew into my face and I read it and I ran to find you..."

He pulled my suicide note from out of his pocket.

"And I swore I heard you yelling too." He added.

I nodded. I pulled my arms out and wrapped them around him and squeezed him tightly.

"I love you Tyler. I'm sorry about what you saw. He made me do it with him and I was pretty dumb for falling for his trap. I love you, not Pete. Plus Pete only bullies because he was upset. Can we all make up? Before I go kill myself." Josh said briefly.

I released from the hug but still hung on to his shoulders.

"Don't ever kill yourself ok." I said.

I collapsed into tears.

"Oh Josh I missed you. I love you. And I know with Brendon and all that but he told me it is us that are made for each other. It is true. I agree. You make me happier than ever and have done for many years. I'm lost without you. I'm unhappy unless you're around. Can we never fall out again?" I said.

"So you do love Brendon as much as me?" Josh asked.

I opened my mouth when the nurse walked in. I closed my mouth again. I probably looked like a fish but that didn't bother me. I had my Josh back and that is all that matters.

"I see you're awake now Mr Joseph." The nurse spoke.

She was a small and skinny woman was her black hair. She wore false eye lashes and heavy makeup. She wore an obvious fake smile across her face.

"Call me Tyler." I said.

Josh smiled and sat down in the chair beside my bedside so the nurse could check my SATs and see if I was able to leave.

-----

Josh and I left hand in hand an hour later. I felt slightly weak but Josh's support helped me get out of the hospital and in the back of a cab.

Josh kissed my forehead lightly as I rested against him.

"You're staying at mine for a while. I begged your muj and she gave in and said it is alright.You ur sister had sent some of your stuff round." Josh said.

I grew excited knowing I was able to see Josh everyday.

-----

We arrived back fairly quick. As soon as we stepped in the door, the whole of Josh's family ran up to me and gave me a huge hug. Did they know about my suicide attempt?

After all the love they spreaded, Josh and I went into his room. Well it is our room now. We decided to share the same room. All of my stuff was placed in the corner.

"Tyler?" Josh said, sat at the end of his bed.

"Yeah?" I answered and sat beside him.

"I got you something because I thought you was never going to come back to me."

Josh picked up an oddly shaped wrapped up box. I screeched in excited and started picking my way through the tape and paper. It was a case. I saw Josh face gleaming and full of excitement. I think he was more excited than I was. I opened it and inside was a ukulele!

"I overheard you talking to Gerard and Frank about wanting to learn the piano or ukulele. I couldn't buy you a piano but I got you lessons for it and lessons for the ukulele. You like?" Josh said.

"I like?" I said, "I love it!"

I threw my arms around Josh. I nipped his ear.

"And this is one reason  why I love you!" I whispered.

A/N surprise he didn't die. Wouldn't let him colbs_beanie wouldn't let me kill off anyone as she wants a squel. Haha this isn't the end but just saying it now. Maybe I'm not sure..
Anyways my chapters seem to get shorter and shorter but taking it slow isn't the thing for me.