Everyone has disappeared

*Suicide warning*

The weekends are as horrible as the weekdays. Cold and lonely. That is how I felt a lot of the time. Especially when Josh wasn't around neither Brendon, Gerard and Frank.

I walked through the park hoping to bump into someone. Someone I trusted.

My head was still pounding from hitting my head several times on the park bench. There was a huge purple bruised which I tried to cover with my mum's make up.

I scuffed my feet as I walked. I was fairly weak and still heart broken. The image of Josh having sex with Pete stung my brain. It was like it was permanently planted in there. I couldn't remove it nor forget it.

There were red marks all down my arms. Fresh new cuts.

No one was in the park. Not a single person. Not even little kids playing in the playground. Empty. The whole playground was empty. No one came in.

I needed someone to talk to but no one would come. I didn't want to knock on anyone's door. Beside I only knew where Brendon and Josh lived.

I needed Patrick. I needed his advice. Only problem was, I had no idea where he lived.

I sighed and layed down in the same spot Josh and I first layed. I looked up. It was still daylight but it was all dark and every cloud on sight was a gloomy, dark grey.

These voices in my head started creeping back in. They wouldn't go away. It was the devil with no Angel to help me. I decided the only way to get through it was to close my eyes. I shut my eyes tightly.

-----

I woke up in the middle of a thunder storm. No one was here still. Other than my voices. They hissed really loud. I still couldn't shake then away. It was no use. Giving up seemed the only answer.

Give up. Josh doesn't love you anyways. No one is here to help you.

The only choice was to give in.

------

I ran into the forest beside the park with a thick rope in my hand. I found the thickest tree with tall branches. I tightened to rope to a branch.

I wrote a suicide letter:

Dear person(s) who read this,

As you see I'm probably dead. Wanna know why? Well it is because I'm tired of all this fake bull crap. I can't take it anymore. Someone bullies me because my best friend considered me as a best friend. At the time anyways. He was my boyfriend. His name is Josh Dun. Tell him I love him even though I caught him doing something with someone else and basically cheating on me. Even if he doesn't love me. Also tell Brendon Urie that I love him too. An overwhelming crush on someone who has a boyfriend is tough. He felt the same way too even though I had a boyfriend. Anyways I'm dead now so you don't need to worry about me.

Good bye earth. It wasn't much fun anyways being around. Don't miss me.

- Tyler.

I pressed the pen hard into the paper as I wrote the last word.i pinned it into the rope as best as I could with the pen.

I sat on the edge of the branch and looked out. No one seemed to be around to stop me. That was great. I didn't need stopping.

I yelled, "if you can hear me, I love you and I will miss you. Brendon and Josh I will definitely miss you. Gerard and Frank I will miss you and I discovered that you are part of my chemical romance the other day and they're one of my favourites. I love you. Good bye."

I breathed in. It was the last breath I was ever going to take. I shuffled closer off the edge; closed my eyes and slipped off - letting the rope strangle me as I dangle a couple of feet above the ground.