Target 35 - Cloud

Tsuna woke up on the couch- when did he fall asleep? -to see the cloud Arcobaleno picking up the cupcake wrappers.

"Skull?" He murmured in confusion. Wasn't Colonnello staying with him again today? The purple haired male turned to him and grinned at him.

"Hey, Tsuna!" He chirped. "Colonnello was sent back to search early. They needed his 'expertise' or something for this particular area they were searching, so now I'm here!" It was quite extraordinary that the Arcobaleno knew what Tsuna was going to ask before he did.

The brunette smiled, pressing his face further into the pillow as the fogginess from his brain and the haze on his eyes cleared. "Okay cool. Have you had breakfast?" The Masuta asked, noticing the way the cloud's face flushed.

"Not... Not exactly," the cloud began. "But! We don't have much stuff anyway. I was going to go to the grocery store, but then I saw the mess so I thought I'd clean up."

Skull looked like a bit of a deer in the headlights.

The brunette just laughed, sitting up and waiting for a moment for his morning grogginess to completely go away. He began to pick up the pillows from the floor, piling them up until there were five in each column.

The purplette smiled, grabbing the trash hastily before putting them in the bin. "You and Colonnello have fun last night?" He asked, his tone seemingly uncaring, but with a lining of... something.

"We baked and cooked together, and then we had a pillow fight. It was awesome! We were watching movies when I fell asleep, I guess."

The brunette looked around, his eyes scanning the parameters for any stray pillows or blankets to fold up. "Well, what do you say that we go to that grocery shopping now, then, Skull?" He offered, grinning at the man.

The Arcobaleno smiled. "Yeah. Let's go."

---

The city, which sat relatively close to Melbourn academy's Nerilian campus, is called Eunyeol. Eunyeol is the Nerilian equivalent of Tokyo city, in the Hakchong region- one of four provinces in Japan.

Hakchong, Milha, Paesang, and Jeomsi are the four regions currently in Nerilian Japan. The province of Hakmi and the province of Sechong merged to become Hakchong, and the areas of Paelu and Bangsang became Paesang.

Around five thousand years ago, Nerilian Japan had six provinces; Hakmi, Sechong, Paelu, Bangsang, Milha and Jeomsi. Each province was known for a different area of expertise.

Hakmi was the wealthiest region out of the six, populated with large cities, districts and other such places. This included the private homes of emperors and dukes.

Sechong was popular for its bountiful harvests and agricultural advancements, dotting its landscapes with long strips of cultivated land, windmills and barns.

Paelu was known for its remarkable history of track and trade. Paelu was always able to gather a lot of money by trading valuables they bought from districts and unique food items which they would mass produce and then sell.

Bangsang was a poorer region. However, it was known mostly for its beautiful landscapes and scenery. This helped to boost it financially, as many people would come for some peace, away from bustling cities and the chatter of the public.

Milha was, and still is, the most prosperous, with technological advancements far beyond anything anyone else has implemented and/or thought of.

Finally, Jeomsi was the capital of fashion and beauty products, with beautiful runway shows and stunning outfits to display to the world. It has lived up to its title thus far.