Target 8 - Lal Mirch

Silence swept over the area. Tsuna was standing, knees weak and body shaking opposite of his opponent. His gaze flickered between the summon, Mochida and the group of bullies which stood just shy of the fencing.

Their faces decorated with smug expressions. The brunette's emotions spiked, alerting a certain summon from the Tartarus plane for the second time that day. The summons' face hardened, coal eyes swimming with worry and concern before he bolted out of the door with a smirk.

His eyes were overshadowed by a stylish, dark hat with a single thick strip of colour decorating the accessory. Suddenly, a dark mist covered the figure before he seemed to vanish into thin air.

The brunette quivered, staring intently at the redhead in front of him with wide, doe eyes. He stared at the boy in front of him, licking his lip with his eyes gradually darkening from the potent melbourn stored away inside Tsuna.

He was getting drunk on power again, and there was no stopping this now when he was this close to his prey. The multi-coloured melbourn slithered around like a python, twisting and curling like tentacles, forcing itself upon the brunette's melbourn.

Though, none could see these exchanges of forceful linking, as the melbourn was utterly invisible to the naked eye. It was an even more peculiar situation when Tsuna realised that he could see the melbourn.

The boy blinked twice. Thrice. Even a fourth time, seeing if his mind was playing tricks on him or if he was plainly delusional from the anxiety and fear which clouded his other senses, but it didn't go away.

He could see it; he shouldn't be able to, but he could. It was translucent, similar to smoke or steam which was cloudy and slightly fuzzy in appearance, but you could still see through it to a certain extent.

It was tinted; he could see the colours blending with their surroundings at the edges which was- more often than not -just the air, resulting in a smooth transfer into transparency. His gaze flickered like a flame once again, going from person to person around the stadium.

He could see them all- faint coatings or 'auras' surrounding their silhouette, all the different colours of the rainbow from red to green to violet, except for orange which was never present.

All of Tsuna's knowledge on melbourn slipped through his fingers, his mind in disarray, not noticing the rare orange melbourn which surrounded him like armour. It coated his being, mingling with the blue and green, fuzzy smoke seeping from the summon's flesh.

"First, I'll beat you up. After that, I'll force a contract on you and feed off of your delicious melbourn," the redhead muttered, voice still husky and smooth. This particular piece of information flew over the brunette's head.

Typically, a summon cannot force a contract or pact onto an unwilling master, however, if the summon is strong enough they can do it.

This is all hypothetical though because there has never been a situation like that presented nor was there a summon strong enough to carry this out. Theoretically, an arcobaleno could force a pact upon a master.

Theoretically.

Just before the redhead could jump at the brunette, a giant pillar of swirling darkness appeared in front of Tsuna, successfully separating the summon and boy. The post, unlike the previous ones, was not luminescent nor did it glow in any ethereal manner.

It was like looking at a magnified shadow; pitch black, soulless. Strands of yellow peeked through, looking much brighter against the dark background- the yellow seemed to be weaved into the shadows, overlapping and then disappearing back into it.