Target 10 - Breakfast

Sighing deeply, the green haired man typed away at his computer. The screen glared at him with white, green and black- the white being the default colour, black; the text, and green being errors or other things which were not entirely clear. Blueprints?

The room was dark, the only source of any light was the brightness of the screen. Verde pushed up his glasses, eyes hidden behind the white reflection, and continued to type furiously. Words and letters of a foreign language appeared on the screen, one letter at a time.

He began to type in English, the most commonly spoken language of the Earthlings which he loved to experiment on.

Tsunayoshi Sawada is a truly remarkable subject; I had attempted to take a sample of his melbourn, but its behaviour is static-like. It is virtually untameable. I had gotten but a sliver of his melbourn; I have never seen anything like it.

He was typing furiously now, fingers moving over the keyboard rapidly. His fingers pressured the keys and hit them firmly. 

It appears to be a sunset orange colour, sky melbourn? I have never seen it, personally. Not since she had abandoned us. Tsunayoshi is not like her at all, and neither is his melbourn. They are uncannily similar, yet emphatically unrelated.

His melbourn... it thrives, it amplifies, it calms, it comforts, it harmonises, it lifts others, but most importantly it accepts everything and everyone.

The melbourn which he possesses compliments his personality. I have not yet been able to find the purity nor the strength, which frustrates me to no end; it will take me another three or so days at best.

A sigh passed his lips, stopping his actions and leaned back in his chair. It wasn't like him to have this laziness, slumped over in his chair and hands hanging either side of him limply. He pondered many things, thoughts rushing through his head like a stream.

This was a regular occurrence; as a scientist, it was his job to question life itself. Just how strong is his melbourn? How pure is it? Can I be sure that his melbourn is the sky type? He wondered, rubbing the sleep from his eyes to glance lazily at the clock on the opposing wall.

03:26. Verde could only assume it meant in the morning, judging by the moonlight which peaked through the drawn velvet curtains, casting an ethereal glow.

The green haired male huffed, before gazing at the screen with scrutiny as if he was judging it. Without further ado, he began to type once again, though this time he was determined to get to the bottom of this mysterious melbourn.

--={&}=--

As the sun peaked through the velvet curtains in the living room, a pair of honey brown eyes slowly opened revealing but a fraction of the eyes hidden behind their eyelids. The brunette yawned, rising to be seated on the leather couch where he had rested for the night.

He blinked the sleep out of his eyes, the blanket which had covered his torso had fallen to pool around his waist and hips, folding over itself numerous times. He rubbed his eyes gingerly, hair tousled from the subconscious movement he had made in his slumber.

The light of the sun which had just woken from its rest illuminated the room from the slight gap between each silken curtain, drawn the previous night lazily by one of the occupants.

It bathed the room in an orange hue, magnifying the colour of Tsuna's honey brown eyes and tinting his brown hair with warm highlights. His skin now resembled a soft tan, contradicting his normal, slightly paler complexion.

Tsuna looked down, noticing that he was not wearing his clothes and instead wearing a white dress shirt with a pair of comfortable black shorts, both of which he had been given by Reborn to change into the previous night while his clothes were being washed in a washing machine.