Six٦

" Ma'm  dinner is ready, please come down " maid informed her.

She was living alone there about one and a half week she was so lonely that she can't help but thinking about past,how miserable her life was?

Sometimes while eating or while reading
she remembered something and the stream of tears started to flow.

Still now when she was having dinner she was alone at the dinning table she remembered Maa always feed the last two bites to her and Faria however Baba always through  coriander leaves in her plate she always set next to him.

Whole scenario appeared in her subconscious . It was hard for her to eat anything indeed the food was very delicious but she had lost all of her apatite . She didn't do anything except sleeping, a little bit eating and mostly looking across the window in her room.

" Huh! you are so lazy aren't you? You were sleeping when I left and now when I have returned you are still sleeping " He was walking in her room to and fro .

She was sleeping and that was making him uncomfortable why she slept this much. He was known to her routine and that irritated him. He even sent DA Vinci's painting stuff but she didn't even touched it.
So in order to awake her he was speaking loudly.

"Do you have any manners" she said in a deep sleepy voice while rubbing her eyes.
sunlight glimmers across the window was touching her cheeks and glowing her deep black messy hairs .

" This... " he turned towards her to say something but the show of sunlight playing with the sunshine girl who was currently frowning at him made him unable to say anything he just kept starring at her .

" Can you please stop looking at me like this? " she scowled at him

" What? " he was embarrassed

" Please leave " she went to the bathroom and forcefully shut the door on her back.

" Oh my my!! I am looking so horrible " she was standing in front of the mirror

" What he would be thinking about me.  Ugh it's all his fault how can he enter in my room without my permission while I'm sleeping ugh lord what should I do he have seen me like this " She blamed and abused him about fifteen more minutes then she took half hour to get ready , not to mention that she changed three times.

" Why am I spending so much time on dressing up I can wear anything , is it because I want to look good in front of him, no! no! absolutely no.... Hell no it's just for myself "she fidget with her thoughts

When she was coming down stairs she was reminding herself that he is just a random guy who helped her that's all don't catch any feelings.

Breakfast was set in the garden she was sitting on his left side.

" Why aren't you eating " he noticed that she had just drank milk

" I don't like having heavy breakfast " this was the first time when she replied normally

" Oh! but I like to have healthy breakfast so from now own you have to accompany me. " he passed her a boiled egg, filled her plate with pineapple pie and pour a half glass of apple juice for her.

" You can not force me " she frowned

" I can " he signified

" You called me? " as usual she was in her room when house maid informed her that Sehban was waiting for her in library she also wanted to talk to him so she went politely.

" Umm yeah , have a seat " she felt like something wasn't right

" Say " she set on the sofa opposite to him

" Zaryab and Kiran are getting married and " he hesitated

" And what? " she asked

" Your mother's health is not very well she's really depressed " he said in a low voice

She stayed quite and kept starring at her lap , he was looking at her.

He was expecting that she would ask him how did he know all that but instead she just stayed quite and when she looked up,  her eyes were filled with tears she helplessly kept looking at him.

" Do you want to see her? "  he asked
This is the last thing that she can do but right now she really wanted to ask him to take her to her mother she felt like he was reading her thoughts .

" How can that be possible ? " she was really hopeless

" Do you still doubt my ability?" he sarcastically said

" Next week she will have a routine check up you can see her there in disguise, I'll take you there " he said like it was a piece of cake.

" Only if... " he demanded