Three³

" Miss Sila Zulfiqar daughter of Zulfiqar khan do you accept Sehban Ali son of Ali Akbar in your nikkah in accordance with the instructions of the Holy Quran  and The Holy Prophet (SAW) in the witnessing of these 3 persons and also willing to accept the Hak Mehar  accordingly current currency, do you accept?"

Imam pronounced the nikkah vows
" I do accept " Sila said in a low tone

2 weeks before....

" I... I wanted to... Thank you  " she was hardly able to say this.

"For what? " he asked

" For killing me and for keeping me alive " she said while smiling . She raised her head up to see his expressions he was also smiling .

She strangely kept peering him . She didn't understand why he was smiling.

" They... they think that you died in that airplane accident, Right ? " he asked . 

" Right." she said in a low tone. May be deep inside she had thought that they will search for her.

" Isn't it that what you want? Then why are you upset ?" he arched his brow

" But how? How do you know that? " she was confused

" The one who can save you , the one who can hide you from all authorities involved in air crash, who can hide you from all media eyes , the one who can change your identity from Saman to Sila .
Do you think he can let you go alone that easily ?
Do you think i did all this just to be Philanthropist ( Insani Humdardi ) ? Do you really think that ?"
while saying he was slowly taking steps towards her and in reaction she was also moving backwards.

She felt a sudden change in atmosphere. She was horrified not just because of what he said but also seeing the expressions on his face.

" W.. What?  What do you want? " she stammered.

" Y..You.. You" he mockingly imitated her.

" What the heck this person is? one moment he was threatening me other moment making fun of me. But, wait what did he just said?  He said he wants me " she was talking to herself.

She was really annoyed.

" What do you mean? " her tone was sharp.

" Did i say any mathematical expression . I said I want you " he was enjoying the situation .

" That's what i am asking. What do you mean by you want me?" she yelled.

" Keep your voice down! This is my place where you are standing . I have no wrong means . I just want you to repay me for all what i have done for you I want you to marry me.  Lets get Nikkahfied . " gradually his sharp tone became soft.

" What if i don't agree to repay you in this way?" She was trying to keep her guard up..

" Terms and conditions of repayment are my own if not then you will be responsible of the result . May be I could reveal your real identity and news about your fake death " he challenged .

" Is it a threat? " she asked.

" Or what else? " he confirmed.

Whole mansion was decorated with white flowers......

Flowers, flowers every where on railing of the stairs, on the walk ways, every where,  Smiling faces were roaming around.
Then suddenly time was stopped , all the humans who were roaming become mannequins .
All the eyes were set on the girl in grey dress .
The Lady of the day gradually coming towards the centre of the big hall with two bridesmaid beside her holding her long traditional lehnga  .

In the centre of the hall under the beautiful crystal chandelier there was him waiting for her and when finally she appeared he was holding his breath, his heart beats were suddenly in chaos .

In her honour he stood up from his seat and set again after she settled on her seat exactly in front him on the other side of the curtain of white net decorated with white flowers.

" Miss Sila Zulfiqar daughter of Zulfiqar Khan do you accept Sehban Ali son of Ali Akbar in your nikkah in accordance with the instructions of the Holy Quran and The Holy Prophet (SAW) in the witnessing of these 3 persons and also accepted the Hak Mehar accordingly current currency, do you accept?" Imam pronounced the nikkah vows to her.

" I do accept " Sila said in a low tone.

While being on the other side he can easily see through the curtain his eyes were set on her ever since she has entered the hall. He noticed her every expression , every gesture and even now he can guess her expressions .

There was fear, confusion and above all sadness. It was her big day and she was missing her mother.

Deep inside he was cursing himself.

"Mr. Sehban Ali son of Akbar Ali do you accept Ms. Sila Zulfiqar daughter of Zulfiqar Khan in your nikkah in accordance with instructions of the Holy Quran and The Holy Prophet (SAW) in the witnessing of these 3 persons and also wiling to give her the Hak Mehar  accordingly current currency?" it was his turn Nikkah vows were being pronounced  by Imam for him.

"I do accept" he stopped for a while.

"I pledge, in honesty and sincerity, to be for you a faithful and helpful husband." he further added.