Two²

"A plane carrying 71 passengers and crew has crashed on landing at Dubai airport, killing 49 people left 22 survivors are still in critical  condition  no news confirmed  about total human  life loss, according to police.

Flight No. RK283 was travelling  from London to  Pakistan however  it was a connecting flight  to Dubai must be the reason  of  landing  at Dubai airport.
Rescuers pulled bodies from the charred wreckage ....."

There was no other noise except  the live broadcast of BBC.

Then there were no noise left , the big hall fall into deep silence because the old lady standing  in front of the television had dared to powered it off .

" Maa they are saying  that there is no survivor named Saman zulfiqar " suddenly a boy entered  in a rush.

"I.. I don't believe on them , I don't believe on any of you" she said harshly.
She ran towards the boy , grabbed his collars , tears were falling down on her pale wrinkled face

" Sami I beg you, take me to Dubai  , take me to my child , take me to my daughter,,,, I want to see her " while saying  , while crying , while shading tears she slowly set on marbled floor opposite to her son's feet.

" Lock the door, lock it first " as Sami entered the kitchen Kiran told her to lock the door. Kitchen had always played the role of headquarters for S3S meetings (Secret Three Siblings) . All the disputes  were held at the dinning table 
Sami took the chair and set next to his younger sister Faria and opposite to his elder sister Kiran.

" What next should we do? " asked Faria in a low tone while looking  down on the table . A tear dropped  on the table.

"Fari this is not an appropriate event for being  emotional. "  Kiran scolded her.

"Maa is insisting  to go to Dubai.  What should  we do? Should  I take her there?" said Sami

" Don't be in so much  hurry and don't  be emotional. We need to think practically " said Kiran

This wasn't new to her to act so strongly she always had acted this way, always  showed her high professional skill while plotting .

"What do you mean? " Sami's eyes where clearly  seemed to be asking. He never had the clue about  what's going on in Kiran's mind.

"Look according to the situation authorities clearly said that there is no survivor named Saman Zulfiqar , if this is the truth then there is no need for her to go,  it will be the waste of money . We should kept in mind that from now we have to spend money very carefully. Since that we can't say that she's dead or not before confirming  it ourselves so Sami you will go to Dubai alone to look for the confirmed news if she is in the survivors then its good if she is not then you will just claim the compensation amount that will be good too".

After finishing she took a deep breath and looked towards them not as she was asking " what do you say about my proposal " but as she is declaring that this is the final decision.

If Saman got to know all this there would be no surprise  for her . She had already thought about this many times that how will every one react if they got to know about her death.

Saman is the most younger sister of her parents as well as her step siblings. All three siblings  belonged to her father . After the death of his first wife he married Amna who was Saman's official mother and step mother of Kiran, Sami and Faria.

"Miss Sila you will wait here Mr. Sehban is in prayer hall he will soon arrive here" Butler informed her and leave the big lavished living room.

After a while she saw him stepping down the stairs. Unlike normal days he was wearing a casual kurta shalwar having a prayer cap on his head. She was shocked , why not she should be?

"Sila ? Why you came back  " he asked while standing near the stair case

" Are you a Muslim? " that's not the thing she wanted to ask so why she did may be she was still shocked.

" You came back to ask me that weather i am Muslim or not?.... Well Alhamdulillah  i am Muslim " he said sarcastically

" But you are Chinese " she had no clue what the crap she was saying

" Who said i am Chinese ? I am born Pakistani that is the other case that i have different nationalities but by heart i am true Pakistani " he mockingly stroke twice on his heart.

" But you looked so Chinese " she refused to believe

" Do you want me to show you my family tree? And in which book it is written that Chinese cant be Muslims ? " he was annoyed

She was embarrassed . So she choose to stay quite  until he says something  himself.

"Now can you please bother to tell me why you came back" he said in hard tone

" I... I wanted to... Thank you " she was hardly able to say this. 

"For what?" he asked

" For Killing me and for keeping me alive" She said while smiling...