ACAIS CHAPTER 5 'To Be Ignored'

I was eating peacefully as Dodo spoke with Angel Ryder animatedly. Who knew Ryder could be sweet too. He seems genuinely happy talking with the little devil also known as Dodo. Oh, it may be because they're both Devils? Yap, that's probably the reason.

Ok, what am I saying. I know Ryder was only acting but damn was he not a good actor. Only the halo was missing.

"Audrey how was your first day at school?" Mom asked me, shoot what do I tell her, that, I got in a fight? Detention?' But before I could come up with a presentable answer Ryder spoke.

"It was great was it not? We are actually classmates and we became friends too." I glared at him as he gave me an innocent smile. I just wish he would leave the detention topic out I can't let mom find out.

"Oh that's great w-" Mom started but I cut her off.

"Can we just eat without talking?" I said Mom looked at me shocked, by my words as I just smiled at her guiltily and told her I just missed my old school which was not a complete lie. I did have some close friends and I miss them. Mom simply nodded and began eating. Not even a minute later Dodo started talking with Ryder. At least they aren't talking about me.

After the awkward dinner, well at least for me, was over, Ryder stood from his seat and thanked mom for the dinner and asked to go to the washroom.

"Audrey darl, please show him the washroom." Mom said.

"But mommy I can show him the washroom" Dodo whined.

"No, you have to go and do your homework now" Dodo just pouted and hugged Ryder's leg and told him to come again.

"Of course I will champ, now go do your homework." Angel Ryder said and ruffled his hair. Dodo beamed at him and ran up to his room.

"Follow me," I said and walked ahead of him. "Here-" I said and turned to face him when we reached but stopped my sentence when he was nowhere in sight. I frowned. Where did he go?

"BOO"

"AHH AHHHHHmmmhhh" I screamed but Devil Ryder covered my mouth.

"Don't be scared kitty it's just me" Ryder whispered in my ear I swear all my blood rushed to my face, as I felt him so close to me.

"Aww is my Kitty blushing?" He asked coyly as he left my mouth and took a step back.

"I am not blushing yo-you perv," I said stuttering a bit.

"Tsk Tsk you don't have to lie I know you have the hots for me." He smirked as he said this.

After he said that, I rose an eyebrow folded my arms and took an inspection pose and looked him up and down, then put a finger on my lips and said "You know what, you are average looking, I give you that b-"

"WHAT?? AVERAGE. I am not an 'average' kind of person not in my looks or any other field" He said angrily and lifted his shirt showing me his abs as I stopped myself from gulping.

"See this abs girl?" and then he brought his hands up to his perfectly chiseled jaws "and this perfect face? Many die for my attention and you are calling me an AVERAGE?" he sneered as he said 'AVERAGE' with distaste. "Do you want me to tell you more?" He continued.

"Yeah yeah whatever, you cannot get more conceited than this" I rolled my eyes at him and continued talking "You may think whatever you may want to but you can't change my opinion. You are an A-V-E-R-A-G-E to me" I spelled the word average.

"Okay. I am not saying that I am an average or anything but if I was what you are saying then, what would it make you?" He asked me smirking.

"Ummm smart?" I said more like questioned after thinking for some time and he started laughing.