A/N: 10 K, OMG!!!! Please Read

Oh my God, please pinch me and tell me it's not a dream! 10 thousand reads! 

I love you guys. I really do. This is all thanks to you for reading my story. 

So, as a reward, you get to choose a Special Chapter theme!

Vote for one of the below:

1) Sasuke turns into a girl (Comedy)

2) Naruto met Sasori when they were younger (Comedy & Comfort)

3) Introduction to all the Foxes, Kurama Included

4) Tora the Cat, Origins (Weird)

5) Konoha's Autumn Festival (Laughs, Feels, and Sexy Jutsu)

Please vote for the theme you want! The voting ends at the end of August, and I'll get to work on the desired chapter! The second favourite will probably be set aside for another time, maybe at 15 K reads. Thank you again, so much, for the 10 K reads! I hope you'll all continue supporting this story, and stay tuned for the story! Love you all!

PS, I've been addicted to this song, and I'm in love with BTS and their music. SHOUTOUT TO ALL FELLOW ARMYs OUT THERE!!! Vote in the Billboard Fan Army Face-Off if you haven't already. We're battling against the Stylers (Harry Styles fans) in this round, so we can make it to the finals! We're winning now, but let's keep it up! Just go to https://www.billboard.com/fan-army-bracket to vote. All you need to do is confirm you're not a robot, and you're good to go. If we win, we'll be up against the Selenators (Selena Gomez) or E.L.F (Super Junior)

F (Super Junior)

~Love, Author