The incident

Lucy's POV

"good morning !" I shouted as I entered the guild everyone just sent me glares ignored me even levy. I went to Mirajane and asked for a milkshake. Mira glared at me. and threw the milkshake at me. I was quite surprised but that was normal for me now.

Lisanna noticed me and just looked at me with an evil glare on her face. By the way, I still don't know what I did to make her hate me so much its been a week since shes been back and i havnt even said one word to her.

i sat at a table to talk to people who didn't ignore me. Which were Wendy,juvia,Romeo,master and the exceeds. once the day was over. I was about to leave when Natsu called me over.

"lucy were ganna have to kick you out of the team,"he said."what why"i said i trying not to show emotion.

" because your weak and Lisanna is way more stronger than you are so were replacing you with her gray and erza agreed" "fine" i said as i walked home. once i got inside i felt my heart shatter I let all of my emotions out on my bed. " and I was so stupid to think I had finally found a family" i whispered to myself. then cried myself to sleep.

the next morning i walked into the guild like normal when I saw everyone huddled in the group. I went to go see what was going on and saw lisanna on the ground all beaten up.

"what the hell lucy"mira screamed at me while she punched my face ."ow what"i said confusingly." why the hell did you beat up my sister" everyone was staring at me. "what I don't know what you're talking about I was at home asleep i would never hurt my nakama"

"Lisanna told us that you came and beat her up because team natsu replaced you with her" erza said. "i did not i was at home but if that's what you want to believe then go ahead " i said. everyone started hitting me with magic.

i ran out of the guild well more like limping in tears before anybody could say anything else. because my so called nakama actually think i would hurt another guild member. i ran up to my apartment and cried like iv never cried before.

Lisanna P.O.V

"mira-nee what if lucy try to hurt me again"i said in a scared voice. "dont worried I will protect you" natsu said to me. Finally now i have natsu to myself. bye bye lucy hehe

A/N how do you like it and I'm sorry it was so short comment what you think.