"U-um.. M-Mr..?"

"Call me, Mr. Kim."

"I'm also a Kim..!"

Namjoon exclaimes, but quietly since he can't talk out loud. Jin smiles seeing Namjoon's face bright instead of looking solemn.

"Mr. Kim..? I'm going to die.. Right..?"

Namjoon whispered as he put his head down. The corners of his lips were turned upwards slightly, he was smiling but it was a sad one. Eyes looking empty and foggy.

"N-no.. I'm sure your soulmate will come back.."

Jin answered as he stared at Namjoon who looked up with a sadden smile.

"Nah.. He won't. Jungkook-sshi told me the whole story of how I was brought in this world. How I woke up crazy.. And how my supposedly soulmate was disgusted. I don't think he is coming back.. Heck, I don't even know why I'm expecting him to come.. I don't even remember how he looks like..

"That drug really hit me.. I wish I never lived with that man.. Then drugs would do no harm to me.."

Namjoon said with a sigh. Jin furrowed his brows confused.

"What do you mean?"

Jin asked.

"I'm sorry.. I-um.. I'm not really comfy in telling you my story.. No offence.."

Namjoon said sheepishly. Jin grew embarassed and nods his head understating.

"Right.."

"Mr. Kim.. Why is your sweat black..?"

Namjoon asked curious.

"I-I-"

"Oh? Is it a demon thing?"

Namjoon once asked again looking like a confused toddler with eyes sparkly and expectant.

"Yeah! It is.."

"Cool.. So.. Does Jungkook-sshi also sweat black?"

"U-um yeah.."

"Wow, demons are really.. Aesthetic?"

Jin snorted from Namjoon's answer and nodded not wanting to disappoint the human.

"Yes, they really are."

"Wow.."

Jin cleared his throat which got Namjoon's attention.

"Are You sick? Is that why you have a mask?"

"Wha-I.. Yeah.."

"Oh, demons get sick?"

"Yes.."

Jin knew that was a complete lie. Demons never get sick no matter what. He just wanted Namjoon to be happy and right about his questions.

".. Do demons have wings?"

"Yes."

"Do they transform like the ones in anime's?"

"Yes."

"Cool. Do they grow bigger than their actually height?"

"Yes.."

"Wow. Can they get married to other demons and not just humans?"

"Yes.."

"I heard demon men can get preggie, is that true?"

"... Yes.."

"Wow, this world cool. Can they die?"

"No."

"No matter what?"

".. No.."

"Can they sing?"

"Sometimes.."

"Wow.. Can they.."

Time passing by and Namjoon kept asking Jin any type of questions. Jin answered with a small 'yes' 'no' and all that. Everytime Namjoon asks something, Jin can't help but coo at how cute and amazed the human will be.

Jin thought Namjoon was very different from Yoongi, since he was very poker and all that. He can clearly see Namjoon's excitement and
curiosity.

Then it but Jin, Namjoon is dying because of him. He looked at his soulmate who was still busy asking questions. Even though Namjoon looked skinny and sunken, he thought he was still very beautiful.

It was still his Namjoon that caught his eyes. This was the Namjoon he saw, curious and cute. Excitement evident written on his face. This was the Namjoon he fell in love with.

"Oh, are some demons handsome or beautiful?"

".. Yes..."

"Can you guys fly?"

".. Namjoon-sshi, you asked about that already.."

"Oh..? I see.. Well, I'm out of questions."

"Any questions?"

Namjoon layed down onto his pillow and sighed. He looked up the ceiling and sighed.

"Nope.. I'm going to sleep. Goodnight."

Namjoon said. Jin shooked his head and smiled. He walks backwards watching Namjoon, his back hit the window, it magically opened, he stood on it and fell backwards.

He closed his eyes and felt the wind kiss his skin. He breathed in, his wings were out and flew him up just in time as he was about to hit the ground.

Jin looked back at his old room, where Namjoon was. He bit his lips promising to come back. He flew all the way to his country. He arrived and swiftly took everything off him and went inside the castle.

His hair turning blonde again, his attire changed to his royal ones. His maids and butler's greeting him.

As he walked over to his throne room, he sees his brother getting ready to go out still sitting onto the throne.

"Going anywhere?"

Junmyeon looked at the entrance and nodded while fixing his cufflings.

"Yes. I'll be meeting an important royal."

"Oh.. Okay, get off my throne."

Junmyeon rolled his eyes and got off. He came down and faced Jin who settled on his throne, his face salty.

"Did someone break my lil'bro's heart?"

"No. Just.. Thinking.."

"Okay. I'll be out for a while."

Junmyeon said as he rolled his shoulders. A maid came in with a mirror to let the older check himself out. Jin rolled his and placed his elbow onto the arm rest.

"Who are you meeting?"

"Jeon Jungkook."

____________

I'm sorry.. All of you were expecting Jackson.. But I thought I should just use Suho(Kim Junmyeon)from EXO since I thought he was more fit for Jin's brother...

Sorry.. Forgive me!!😭😭

I know it's getting boring but I really promise, promise that'll get better!!

And some smuts will be coming soon too so please stay tuned❤❤