"Dude, why do we hate her?" Blake asked as he looked between me and Anderson.

"Long story short. She's Adym's old fiancée and the reason why they broke up." Anderson informed his boyfriend. Blake shook his head as he understood what was going on. "Well, i should get going. I'll see you at the party tonight." He gave me a hug and Blake a kiss before he walked out.

I cannot wait for this party. Good vibes only.

~~time skip.

"You look so adorable!" Blake squealed as he saw my outfit.

"I'm not going for adorable so I'll change." I walked towards my closet and chose another outfit. "Bad bitch only vibes tonight." Moments later I found the outfit and showed Blake. He shook his head with a big ass smile on his face.

This is the one ladies and gentleman:

"We're just letting it all out, huh." Anderson laughed as he opened the door. I rolled my eyes and walked in with Blake behind me. I smiled as I saw my girls and told Blake to spend time with his nasty boyfriend.

"Hey hoes." I laughed as I walked over to them. They said to me in various ways before they handed me a drink.

"I love your outfit." Ivana swooned. "It's like so rebellious."  I did a cute innocent smile as a way to say thank you. "Come on." I told them as I started walking towards the snack table. If a party doesn't have a snack table then there's really no point in coming. We looked over the snacks until we started stuffing our faces, but in a cute way.

"Hey girls." Someone walked up to us smiling. I rolled my eyes when I noticed that it was Penelope. This bitch shoes up everywhere like can I not be followed please, thank you. We stood there talking and laughing for a few minutes until they started playing one of our favorite songs.

"Do I hear The Weeknd?" Ivana smiled. We all smiled at each other before we walked onto the dance floor and started dancing our hearts away. Penelope kept dancing near me trying to actually dance with me. I moved away and started dancing with Ivana. Penelope Fucking Blossom is not about to ruin my night. I swear every dance move I did Penelope would just catch on and do the same move. Alexa play 'copycat' by BillieElish. Eventually our dance session came to an end which caused me to go to the bathroom, I need a fucking break from that bitch.

I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. Not going to lie, I kinda looked a hot mess. The dance floor was so crowded and hot that it basically made my face look really oily. I trickled my face with water because I didn't want my makeup to come off but I still don't want to look a mess. I dapped my face dry before I walked out of the bathroom and bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh, Camara I'm so sorry." Penelope giggled. I forced a smile at her before I started walking off but she grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear. "I know your sleeping with Adym." I looked her in the eyes like she was crazy. "Stay away from my man." I snatched my arm from her grip and walked down the stairs. This bitch is fucking crazy.

"Anderson, do you have anything stronger then beer?" I tapped him on he shoulder. He nodded his head and told me to follow him before he told Blake he was going to the office. After a while we walked into a dark spooky office and then noticed it was his Dad's. He handed me a glass and out ice in it before he pulled out a bottle of vodka. He poured some in the glass and I downed it causing my throat to burn but in a good way.

"Better?" Anderson laughed as he sat in the one of the chairs. I leaned against the edge of the desk as I poured myself another glass. A couple of drinks later me and Anderson were having a very non sober conversation.

"You know what? Fuck Adym." I slurred. "I don't need him. I'm an independent bad bitch."

"Yes!" Anderson held his drink up in the air. I clinked my glass with his before we both took a long swig. "Fuck love except for mine."

"Thanks for being for me dude." I stumbled to him and hugged him. I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before I grabbed his hand. "Come on let's go." We both stumbled out of the office and into the living room where the party was mainly being held. We stood on top of the nearby chairs while everyone just stared at us. We held our hands up and yelled over the crowd, "Let's party bitches!" The crowd erupted into cheers as everyone lifted us up and started carrying us in the crowd. I saw Blake staring at us and I smiled at him before I blew a kiss at him. He laughed at me and blew a kiss back.

~~time skip. Blake's POV.

"Ok, come on." I held Half of Camara's weight around my shoulder. She was stumbling up her steps until we finally got to the door. She fumbled for her keys until I finally took them out of her hand. I opened the door and let her walk in before me so I could close and lock the door back.

"Blake." She reached her arm out looking for me, almost falling in the process. I ran up to her and put her arm back around my shoulder. I sighed as I saw more steps that we had to walk up, great. It was struggle but we finally walked up the grand steps and into her bedroom. She stumbled her ways towards her bed and flopped onto it.

"Shoes." I grabbed her feet and unstrapped her heels. I threw them somewhere in the room before I went to her vanity to grab a makeup wipe. If she gets makeup on her pillow, she'll kill everyone. "Camara stay still." I said as I tried to take off her makeup. I didn't take it all off but it was close enough to where it wouldn't really get on her bed. She put herself under her blankets and reached her arms out like a tiny toddler.

"Lay with me." She mumbled. I rolled my eyes as I took my shirt off and rested beside her. She cuddled up next to me and instantly fell asleep.

"Love you bestie." I said, before I let myself fall asleep. Tonight was great.
——————————————
Was this good, bad, or just neutral. I love to hear your opinions so let me know!!