"This place is beautiful." I lean across the table; this is the first time I have really looked at Luca this evening. His eyes glare back at me with so much intensity, bright and happy. His hair slicked back perfectly, wearing a navy blue short sleeved button up shirt and black skinny jeans.

"Wait until you try the food, I recommend the Josper chicken." He looks down at the menu and then back up at me, his smile so genuine.

"Hello, my names Amy and I'll be your waitress this evening; can I interest you in some drinks?" This bubbly blonde girl stands next to our table, cute bob haircut, a natural face of makeup. At least sixteen years old. I look back down at the menu, looking for the drink section.

"Yes, can I can a Pepsi max please, Rose?" I look up from my menu.

"Sorry, can I have a porn star martini please?" Looking at the sweet girl writing on her notepad, her eyes light up when she looks back over at Luca. I don't blame her, he is pure heaven.
"We are ready to order food." I speak up, she looks over at me, smiling but I can see the envy in her brown eyes.

"Yeah sure." She gets her pencil ready to write down our order.

"I'll have the Josper chicken with the lemon and Thyme sauce." I hand her my menu after she writes my order.

"Make that two." Luca orders, before handing her the menu. Once she disappears back inside, I can't help but admire the cottage, you don't see a lot of these in London. Amy brings us our drinks before leaving us again. Taking a sip of my drink I almost moan, Jesus this is good.

"You have fun last night?" Luca asks me, taking a sip of his Pepsi max. I hesitate, trying to understand what he means. Clocking on to his question, I remember he saw me last night with Daniel.

"Yes, it was nice, so who was Nick?" I ask, curious. Meeting Nick gave me shivers, he was creepy and someone I don't think I could ever trust. I'm not being judgemental because of his tattoos, because Luca has them. He had this look in his eyes that really didn't sit well with me.

"Nick's my best mate from school, he's recently just moved to London." His face emotionless, like he almost doesn't care. Almost like he is uncomfortable with the conversation.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but he seemed a bit." I scrunch my face up, trying to figure out how to continue this without insulting Luca.

"Creepy?" Luca asks chuckling. I take a long sip of my cocktail before looking back at him.

"Kind of." I answer honestly.

"I get it; people get that vibe with him. He is odd but he's had my back many, many times." He plays with his glass, reminiscing his old days possibly? We both go silent for a moment, his eyes still watching the liquid in his glass. I don't even know where to go from here; he really is in deep thought.

"How was work today?" He asks, I look up from my nails. His eyes linger on me as I try to think what to say.

"I can't really complain, I love it. One of my work colleagues keeps giving me the low down on this guy she's been sleeping with." I roll my eyes, he smiles at me, obviously amused.

"Go on." He pushes me, I watch as his plump lips touch the glass as he takes a sip of his drink. The way his Adams apple bobbles up and down with every swallow, he's Intoxicating.

"Well to me it sounds like he's not interested in anything but sex, whilst she wants more." I explain, trying not to think too much about it. Thinking about my situation with the man in front of me, what is our situation?

"Is that wrong?" He asks, I hesitate for a second. Looking into his eyes, is he trying to get on my nerves? Is he telling me that we are nothing but some weird fling? If that's what you call this.