chapter 28

Ash nervously scratches the back of his head, wondering he should tell her or not. Although, he already did tell her their first secret.

"Well... me and Lillie kissed again."

...

"Uh...Mallow?"

BAM!

"Pika-pi!"

"What's happening bzzt?"

"OWWW!" Ash fell on his back from the force. He immediately put his hand on the now sore spot located on the top of his head. "First Misty with her magic mallet and now Mallow with her...LADLE!?"

The pain from the head injury fuels his anger, "What was that for!?"

He soon regretted for his action when he saw the horrifying anger on Mallow's face. He thought Misty's anger problem was something, but this one definitely takes the cake. He crawled back when he saw Mallow's grip on her ladle tightened which indicates another strike to his head.

"You mean to tell me that you only wanted to get another smooch from Lillie again?"

"What? I didn't say that!" Ash protested as he raise his arms up for protect, "Besides Lillie wanted it."

"What!?" Mallow yelled before raising her ladle up, preparing for a strike.

"That did not come out right." Ash said with a regretful voice before raising his right hand up, "Sorry Mallow, but Pikachu use Iron Tai."

Pikachu concentrated steel energy into his tail, which not only made it become hard as steel, but also as heavy. He easily intercepted Mallow's strike before she could even hit his trainer.