chapter 4

Ash smiles, "Can you think up of an excuse that you can't make it to her house tonight?" He asked. "That way, I can fill in for you while I get enough time to talk to her since it is her house."

Mallow was not so sure of his plan

"You sure that plan can work?" She asked, "Lillie could ask the others to fill in for me."

Ash grins, "Already got that covered. Kiawe told me that he is busy today with deliveries, Lana has doubled her training time with Popplio's bubbles, and Sophocles-"

"Is always busy after school!" Mallow finished for him as she snaps her fingers. "Of course!"

"See? This plan is foolproof." Ash said with a grin.

Mallow's smile slowly deteriorated as a thought came to mind. "Wait, what's stopping her from ignoring you? She could also have you kick out of her house."

Despite that convincing possibility, Ash's grin did not waver. "Don't worry, I got a plan for that. Now lets go, we don't want to keep Lillie waiting."

She nodded, "Alright, I'll leave it up to you, Ash."

Ash Ketchum, for once in his life, is glad that he did not encounter his friend, Brock Slate, in a new region, but at the same time he wishes that he was here. He is desperately in need of guidance for his current situation.

He usually gets battling advice from the far more experienced Pokémon Trainer and Breeder with some food on the side which he gratefully appreciated. However, if there was one thing that did he not want to learn from his friend was his teachings of how to approach the opposite sex.

Being 10-years old when he first started, he met plenty of females in his first year of being a Pokémon Trainer, but he viewed them as boys who just like to wear pretty dresses, put on scented perfume, and wear skirts most of the time. He used to wonder why Brock would profess his love to every pretty women he sees. Whatever the reason was, he was not interested if he ends up looking like a fool when Brock does it.

However, he soon found out that reason. Giselle, that name still lingers through his mind to this day. After all, she was his first love and who could blame him? The last time he saw her, she was the most beautiful girl he ever saw. She has gorgeous, long, silky brown hair, which is what caught his eyes in the first place. What really made him fall in love with her was her body; despite being young, she had already started blossoming into a young woman's body. She has a curvaceous body that can make other girls her age jealous, since she could swoon boys by just simply showing them her beauty without much effort.

After his encounter with Giselle, he has lost some respect for Brock. After reflecting on how he was acting when he first laid his eyes on Giselle, he berated himself for two reasons. For one: he treated Giselle like a piece of candy and not view her as a person; she may have had a foul personality, but she is still a human being, not an item that could be easily be replaced. With that thought, he felt remorseful for all the women that Brock flirted with, no one should be treated like that. The other was how he made a fool of himself, he was supposed to be helping, not stand there and make goo-goo eyes.

He was no worse than Brock!

Ever since then, he swore to himself to never act like that again and never treat girls like eye candy. Although, his tomboy of a friend, Misty, makes it hard for him to treat her as a woman. None the less, he still gives respect to the opposite sex, unless they disrespected him for good reason. Even though he told himself to treat women like he would with any people, there were actual times that he eyed at them, but quickly shake that feeling off by reminding himself to keep his promise, which is why he tend to train his Pokemon a lot to get his mind out of it or just look the other way.

Thanks to his own promise, the people around him would view him to be a very dense teenage boy who has yet to reach puberty, even though he already mentally and physically did. He was alright with that, he rather be seen as a dense person than a pervert.

When he had those rare fights with his previous two female companions, he felt awful afterwards. To this day, he still regret those petty arguments and even believes he is the one who is the cause of their fight. Even when May and Dawn said that they already forgave him, he wanted to take responsibility of his own actions. Ash has still not forgotten his show of apologies to his female companions. After his first argument with May, she had him pay the bill at a really expensive restaurant after filling her bottomless stomach; that was definitely not Ash's night, especially when he found himself not eating one dish and finding his Trainer's Bank account having a rather large hole. It was worse with Dawn, she had him go shopping with her; like before, his bank account was depleted to a whole new low and he spent the whole day carrying shopping bags full of clothes without any form of help. Still, he was glad to made amends with them.

Now here he is, seeking forgiveness from an almost reclusive girl. The trainer from Pallet town has been hiding a frown every time he saw her get along with the others and not with him. He knew he has screwed badly, even if it was an accident. He could have done it sooner, but that was not before he made his mind up to stay in Alola to attend the Pokémon School. He thought that accidental kiss could easily be put behind them since he was only there temporarily on vacation, but he thought badly. When he learned that he will be in the same class as her, he tried to apologized to her right way, but she scurried away when he mentioned that kiss.

He had to fix this!

-----------------------------------------------------------