chapter 19

15 Minutes Later

"Good evening, mother."

Coming into the president's office was the son with a smile on his face. Like his mother and sister, he shares the same hair color and eye color. The only difference is the hair-style, which he keeps it shorter, with the exception of the right side of his bangs that he keeps long to completely cover his eye and almost the side of his face. Another difference is that he is wearing a black vest suite with a button-up white shirt underneath, matching black pants, and a red tie instead of wearing any light or white clothing like his mother and sister.

"Hello sweetie." Lusamine replied with a smile. "Get a haircut."

Gladion scoffs with a smile as he rolls his eyes. He knows his mother does not really like his sense of fashion with it having a Gothic feeling to it. At least he's wearing a suit right now and not that tear up hoodie that he wears casually when he is outside of work.

Despite what seems to be an order, his mother is actually fooling around and she always tells him to cut his hair every time he enters her office as a joke. Although the joke is getting old.

Gladion places his left hand over his eye that is being covered by his long bangs. "No, mother. Now, I'm sure you did not call me to just to fool around."

Lusamine giggles. Getting into business, huh? "That's my boy."

"Where's Type:Null? I asked for him to come as well."

"He's in his Pokeball, mother." Gladion told her as he sat on the swivel chair in front of Lusamine's desk. "Training all day really took a lot out of him."

"Well then, he must be really hungry then. Take him out for a moment." Lusamine requested as she pulls out a jar from a drawer of her desk.

Gladion did what he was told and pulls out a Pokeball. Coming out of the small, spherical device was a real monster of a Pokemon, a chimera to be exact. Like a true chimera, it has various body parts that are mix-match. What made this Pokemon even more horrifying is its helmet, which made its eyes intimidating. To top it all of, coming out of the helmet is a part of its head that is an axe-like blade. Strangely though, the two humans in the room showed no fear, in fact, they have smiles on.

Sniffing sounds were heard from under the helmet of the chimeric Pokemon. The smell lured its attention to the jar in Lusamine's hands. Its fish-like tail wagged much like a dog before approaching his master's mother.