Dumb Blonde's Last Action: 2005

August ‎15, ‎2005

07:55:03 PM

d: what are you doing here? DOn't understand when you're not wanted? She's not here so leave.

C: i'm not here for her.

d: well nothing that belongs to you is in here so leave.

C: that may be true. But i just wanted to do something.

d: And what would that-!!!

Lips pressed on hers.

Not enough time to-

d: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG W/ YOU?!!?!?

Intreviwer: Uhh~....

d: o fuck [ 2 c]:you! [2 cameraperson]: Give me that!

His chest is shown

d: how do you open this thing !?

*static*

8-22-05

8:00 to 8:15PM

You know IF he can.

C: WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!?

R: you sound real concern there.

C: I-I know how you feel abo-

R: like u get it or like u feel the same way?

She clenched her left fist

C: i-i-uh

this is gonna be a close one.

angelina: yeah. real close. I got this covered. Yo viewer, that favor? yeah. i'm cashing in now. Tell rissa about what you saw.

C: Or don't.

I: I-i-i-

A: Now.

I: I saw chris kissing your bf.

*snap*

R: WHAT!?!?!?!?!?

A: This is gonna be good.] She said-

R: YOU LOW LIFE PIECE OF merde [shit],salope [bitch/slut], connasse [CUNT],dégénéré! [inbred]

She swings

Stright jab

*snap*

A: Oh!

R:j'en ai marre I'm fed up j'en ai ral le bol [I'm really fed up], j'en ai ral le cul [I'm so fucking fed up.] casse-toi! HOW DARE YOU! ARGH! UGH!

She takes of her phone.

R: hey. yea. whatever. Dump her w/ the rest. thanks.

*click*

R: anyone else?

NO. nope. not me.

R: Good. Hmmph.

She stalks off

--------------------

*open*

*close*

d: hey babe.

she sees the look on on her face.

d: i- I'm really- I didn't want her kiss me! I swear, I-

R: Just as a 'friendly' reminder.You agreed to be Mine. didn't you?"

I asked. I could see the question caught him off guard.

d: Yes ma'am.

R: was it all a lie? When you said you were mine, was that just play acting or were you saying something true?

I'd already silenced him by saying he was mine, that shifted her, activated that urge to submit, which for you vanilla twats, is where her mind empties of all the normal life bullshit and she focuses on what I want, what I command, waiting for me to direct her.

e: My words are true. Each of them.

he feels an altered state that is a controlled, steady, even sense of harmony, but it takes time and practice and mindfulness, leading and following, commanding and obeying and there comes a moment when you realize that he's there with you and you have him and he's yours. Then it can happen, a sudden recognition that the connection has become solid and it appears as an erotic poof of sexual arousal...and you wonder why he is here with me, submitted and willing to discover if I can claim him  now, if I can have himin this way?

d: I'm really sorry.

R: Take your time, but you will tell me before we do anything else. If you deserve punishment I'll take care of it. Tell me when.

She nodded again and breathed deeply.

d: last week. Monday. I think it's bc u stopped talking to her. She wanted to get your attention so she......

r:Why are you cowering like that?

She whispered her answer

R: What do you think i'm going to do?

d: Punish me.

r: For~?

E:Not for the kiss but for not telling.

I didn't laugh, although that was my instinct. 

R: so instead of coming to me. Let alone calling me. Telling me the same day- WEEK. I had to hear it from the person that walked in on it. For 6 days. you know i hate not being told things and yet.....

I stared in cold silence.

I shrug