Friendzoned: 2004

Sounds like she saw some pretty rough stuff over there.

K:You mean at the clinic?

I mean having her friend almost die in front of her.

K:What?

R:H-honestly, it it wasn't that serious! It was like a glorified flu.

ken:Japanese encephalitis sounds very serious. Why didn't you tell us?

em: We knew that you would freak out and make us come home!

Kenny: Yeah, you got that right.I would've had you on the first flight out of Beijing.

r: It's over now. We've put it behind us.

linsday: Emma?

R: Honey, what's wrong?

em:You were feeling sick that morning.You told me that you didn't want to go, but I pushed you to do the hike because I was sure you'd love it once we got started. But I didn't listen to you.That's a doctor's job, to listen to her patients, and I didn't do it.

r: baby, it's okay.

em: No, it's not. I thought you were gonna die that night.And all I could think about was calling everyone to tell them what happened and how it was all my fault.(sobs)

L:Oh, honey

R: I'll go.

L: thanks.

<

em: Help! Someone! Please! Help! Hey! Hey! My friend, she needs a doctor. A doctor! Yeah? Yes? (panting) In there? There's a doctor there?

(speaking Mandarin)

em: Please help! She has a a fever and and the chills and she's been vomiting.

(speaking Mandarin)

We were on a hike and she had a headache and and then I thought it was altitude, but it got worse.

(both speaking Mandarin)

em: Dammit! There's no reception! I can't- i don't know I can't, I can't. Is there a hospital nearby? Can you call someone for me? Can you call a a hospital? Wait, what is that? What are you giving her?

(speaking Mandarin)

em: What? I- I don't understand what you're saying.

- (speaking Mandarin)

em: I don't know what you're saying! (speaking Mandarin) Please just help her.

It's okay. I'm Ling. My father sent for me.

em:you speak English. Oh, thank God. Thank you so much for coming. I don't know what's going on.

it'sok. We got this.

...

em: Please get better. Please don't leave me

..............

r: you carried me for, like, three miles which pretty much means I have Supergirl for a friend. I never thought about how hard it must have been for you. I'm really sorry.

em: Yea.

R: But there's one thing id like.

em: yeah?

R: Friend? Just friends? Like.... I'm just asking.

em: I mean... r- yeah.

r: ........................ok.

em: You paused.

R: Had to think about things. That's all.

em: I mean i do- nvm.

R: Anyways thank you. For................ you know.

em: no problem.

r: you ok?

em: i wiil be.

R: nO nightmares?

em: well.........

R: oh~ ptsd. OK. Want me to help you w/ that?

em: I'll go to someone.

R: Ah. What i said. right. Ok. See you around.

em: [did i REALLY just friendzoned HER!?!?!] Wait- aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand she's gone.