The Request of 2010 part one

E: ma?

r: yea?

e: would you say that you trust me?

R: w/ what?

E: anything? everything.

R: well long or short answer?

E:..long.

R: I know you'd defend me when i'm not around. That i can tell you things that won't get you in trouble. I don't have to put on an act around. I can be weak. Defensless. And that's saying something. I mean i'm unarmed. You get my sense of humor. I don't have to say 'sorry' if i say the wrong things cause you know i don't mean it. You know-that i'm about to cry right now- that no matter what i say or do, i'll always love you. I trust you w/ my title. and that was a big thing back then.

I chuckle.

R: I share things w/ you. People wish i did that.

E: heh eh.

R: This is a long list.

E: I don't mind. Please resume.

R: Ok~. I don't like to be touched. But your touch...i crave.

e: ok. On second thought.

R: 5 more. ok 2 more.

e: I don't know anymore.

R:resuming anyway! ok. 1. I trust that you'll never hurt me planned. 2. I count on you to be there. Even if on;y I want to be around.

em: [Is she suggesting that i'll stop-] Baby-

R: idk if you notice, but the people i loved either died of left me. I don't know. But yeah. I trust you.

e: [she's putting herself out there. For me! I'm about to cry too.] Would you say we support each other?

R: yeah.

em: Would you be willing to say 'sorry'?

R: If it was my fault, yes. If not, then i'd wait for us to talk normally again.

e: are you Satisfied With The Level Of Intimacy?

r: very beyond

e; have you met y parents?

r; i refuse to due to da fact that they stopped talking to u for obvious reasons. even though they could've just learned how to be low key in contact w/ u. I mean come on. I'm sorry, love, but they didn't even TRY and that adds gas.

e; yeah.

r; i'm sorry. Don't cry. I didn't mean to-

e; it's not that. i just.love you. so much.

r; I love you too. you ok?

e; yes. we should go.

r; ok.