Chapter 9

This chapter is much longer than my previous ones and involves some delicious fluffy lemons!

Enjoy!

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
—————————————————————————

Yona slowly opens her eyes. Ah. The sun hasn't even come up yet, I should go back to sleep. She then moves her arms out to stretch a bit stopping quickly as her left hand reaches something large and firm. Looking over she sees Hak sleeping. Her hand on his chest. That's right, I asked Hak to sleep in the tent with me last night... happiness rising within her.

She gently rubs her hand along his chest taking advantage of this rare moment. Quickly glancing up at his face to ensure he's still asleep. She notices where his robe has separated a bit farther down than normal while he slept. Giving her access to his chiseled features. With a devilish smile she eases her hand under his robe enjoying his warmth and exploring his body. Her hand slowly moving farther down feeling his well defined abs.

Not realizing it, she's moved herself as close to him as possible. Her breathing and heart rate increasing. Her focus on him intense. She slides her hand farther and farther down until she reaches his waist. His sash tied firmly against him, preventing her from venturing further south. Her memory flashes back to their moment in the woods when she felt his hard member firmly pressed against her. The tint in her face turning pink at the thought. Snapping out of it she looks at his waist with determination and curiosity. Wanting to explore every inch of him. Looking once more to confirm he's still sleeping.

She slowly reaches to untie his sash. Slipping the cloth away from him down to his sides. Peering downward she sees a thin cloth with a bulge under it just teasing her. Gliding her hand along his warm body against his muscles she reaches the cloth, and begins to lift it.

"P-princess"

Her heart stops along with her hand. Freezing in place. She doesn't dare look up at him. A panic welling within her. OH NO! Ahhh! This— *glances at his chiseled features once again* this looks so bad!

Panic restarting her heart. A mere second has gone by, but it definitely felt like a year. She looks over to his face. His eyes wide open and locked on her.

"Uh- I- Ahh— -" Yona mumbles.

"Wha- what are you doing princess?"

She lays her hand down without thinking and feels something odd. Looking down she realizes her hand is resting on the bulge beneath that teasing piece of cloth from earlier. Hak's hand quickly grabs her arm and gently moves it to the side. He sits up next to her. His robe still revealing his masculine self.

"Did you undress me princess?" An evil look forming on his face. Still holding her arm.

Her cheeks flooded with warmth look as if they're burning. "I'm sorry! I was just... cur- curious..."

"Well, now that you've done it to me, it's only fair that I get to do it to you." His evil look tinging with hope.

Their gazes meet as Hak waits for a reply.

"I suppose that would be f-fair." Her free hand grabbing his free arm, she guides it to her sash and places his large hand there. Looking back at him.

He wasn't expecting her to actually agree and waits for a moment before gently pulling at the thin fabric. Her robe slacking as the sash is laid to her sides. Both of their hearts are pounding. Begging them to go further. Yona giving no resistance and Hak wanting so badly to explore her beautiful curves. He slowly pulls her robe to the sides and stops.