Chapter 1

"Yona! Are you okay?"
"Yes, Yoon! I just slipped a little."
"Okay, I'm going to go make dinner. Try to enjoy your bath, that hot spring is very good for your skin!"
"Okay, thank you. I'll see you in a little while!"
—————
Yona takes a deep breath enjoying the cool mountain air. It has a light hint of pine with a nice crispness to it. The sound of the woods is quite serene as well. With what sounds like a few owls hooting to each other in the distance. Taking in the serene woodland scenery surrounding her, she feels so relaxed. She's never left alone to take a bath, and this is a nice opportunity for her to really relax by herself. It's not as if she doesn't enjoy the company of her friends. She just needs a little break every now and then. She would get some more time with them after her soak in the onsen anyway. Later by the fire they can eat dinner and laugh amongst each other. Perhaps she feels like having sake today? They've found a spot secluded in the mountains where they feel safe to stay for a while. It's the only reason she got the others to agree to letting her take a bath on her own without someone standing guard. Hak had also been taking a nap at the time or he never would've agreed. He was tired from being on night duty the past couple days.

Yona realizes she's been standing in the same spot just enjoying the scenery around her. Thinking for quite some time, decides she should get in the onsen and bathe before the others start to worry. She slips off her red and pink robe gently folding it and placing it on the rock in front of her. Left in only her undergarments she looks around to make sure no one is there and finishes undressing. Gently laying them on the rock with her robe. She lightly sprints to the onsen because it's rather chilly up in the mountains. It is still technically winter though. Spring wouldn't come for another few weeks. She slowly dips a toe into the water and realizes the onsen is quite a bit hotter than she'd expected. So she carefully gets in and relaxes trying to get accustomed to the heat. She can feel it turning her cheeks a rosy red color along with the rest of her porcelain body. The water feels so warm and amazing. The quiet night so soothing. She lays for a while just enjoying how truly perfect this is turning out to be. Not realizing she's slumped very far down into the onsen to cover as much of herself as possible in its clear steamy waters. You could barely notice her except for the tinge of red floating around her face in the water. She had even submerged her ears. Absolutely relaxing. It was as if nothing mattered anymore. Not the pain of her past, not the neighboring countries threat of war, not even that they're hiding in the mountains right now. Yeah. Even Hak's teasing couldn't bother her right now.

~ Yona's POV ~

Always so mean. When he gets so close to my face and when he says those things... it makes me wonder if he has feelings for me... and that makes my blood rush. My heart soar.
Yona could feel her cheeks blush a light pink at the thought of Hak getting so close and holding her tightly. His hands are so big and calloused. His body so tall and muscular. The way his biceps pulse as he swings his glaive... the way those deep sky blue eyes stare into your soul as if he wants to claim every inch of you as his...

~ Third person POV again ~

reaching a hand down and cupping her breast she can feel the heat pooling in her lower abdomen from thinking about Hak. She recently figured out that her feelings toward Hak were not only in a loving way, but a sexual nature as well. When she discovered her panties were soaked through one day after simply sleeping next to Hak. The way his large masculine body enveloped hers so naturally. It was all it took. She begins to play with her nipple a little letting out a light 'hmm' that was barely audible. Deep in fantasy about Hak.

*SPLASHHH —-*

Yona startled, snaps her head over to look at what's just happened. She sees a large dark figure in the onsen near her and feels a scream of sheer terror begin to well within her as her entire body freezes in place.

"PRINCESS?!"
"WW— WHAT ARE ..."

Hak glances down and sees the princess is completely naked and has a hand cupping one of her breasts. He quickly looks back up with a blush on his face -

"P- Princess I'm so sorry! I uh.. didn't know you were here... I'll go!"

Yona still shocked from this takes a sharp breath and

"Hak, no! .... W- Wait..."

Hak does his best to look away from the princess, but can't help feeling the way his heart rate is increasing sharply. He needs to get out of this onsen before...

"Y- yes, princess?

"You don't have to leave. I've been here for quite some time. It's not fair for me to be the only one enjoying the onsen. Y- You.. can.."

Yona quickly started to lose her strength to finish her sentence. Her heart couldn't beat any faster and she's just realized how clear the waters are with a glance at Haks chiseled abs glimmering under the gentle moonlight. She quickly moves her hands to cover her private places even though Hak clearly saw at least a glimpse earlier.

"Princess are you okay?"
"Yes.. I just. Didn't want you to leave..." she lets out in a faint whisper.

They both go a bit wide eyed as they both realize what she's just said.

"You... want me to... stay?" Hak barely manages to get out his sentence.

Yona just nods her head peaking up at his blue eyes that are staring intently at her face.

"Are you sure?"

Yona cant help but feel the need to be closer to him. She's been yearning for him so often lately. As if her soul is burning for his touch. For his warmth on her skin. The crimson dragon within her soul setting fire to her passion for the dark dragon. The Thunder Beast. Without even realizing it she inches closer to him. Not by very much but enough for her knee to gently rest on his.

~ Hak's POV ~

I can feel myself heating up severely. Is it the onsen? No... it's her... I can feel something deep within myself burning for her. My brain feels like it's going to go insane. This small amount of contact doing this to me doesn't make any sense. I've had so much contact with her before, and it didn't make my head feel this... hot. Normally I can hold back any urges I get toward the princess, but something about her today. The way her crimson hair is glinting in the moonlight. The way her violet eyes are hooked on me. What is she thinking? She must be feeling dizzy from sitting in here too long.

*Hak leans in to Yona's face*

~ Third person POV ~

"H-Hak" Yona stutters as he leans his face ever so closely to hers. She closes her eyes in anticipation. Thinking about her fantasies from earlier. Hak places his forehead on hers.

"You don't seem to have a fever. Princess, are you feeling alright?"

Yona feels as if she's been stabbed with words like daggers. Usually when Hak teases her she doesn't hurt like this. But she was genuinely hoping... that maybe... this time. Hak would...

She opens her eyes to see Hak looking at her with what seems to be genuine concern and confusion on his face.

~ Yona's POV ~

He can be so blind sometimes! Doesn't he realize that

"I want him to kiss me?"

Yona takes a sharp gasp in shock realizing that wasn't supposed to be said out loud. She quickly looks over to Hak-

She feels his lips press passionately on hers. She wasn't expecting it and let's out a light ~ hum ~ of happiness with this turn of events.

——————————————————————————
A/N:

Hey! Thank you for reading my first chapter! This is my first ever fan fiction and first lemony anything. So please excuse any oddities you may find in my writing 😅. Please follow and I'll be uploading the next chapter soon! Feedback is welcome!