Chapter 4

"I've always loved you princess."

Yona's heart skipped multiple beats. Her breathing became staggered and she wasn't sure how to react. Overcome with so much emotion. Her happiness beginning to pour from within her at Hak confessing how he felt. His words hold so much power over her. With one sentence he could completely overtake her mind.

She doesn't know how to express herself because there's so much building within her. She just kisses him back with everything she has. Letting nothing stop her from melding herself with the man she loves.

Their hearts beating fast and hard in unison. Bumping against their heaving chests. As their blood rushes through them faster than ever.

Small moans barely managing to escape Yona's mouth because it's pressed so firmly against Hak's. Subconsciously grinding against each other under the dim moonlit sky in the serene woodland surroundings. Hak holds her up against the tree with his left hand as his right hand slowly finds its way to her breast. Feeling it through her robes and squeezing. He can feel her nipple beginning to firm up under the cloth from his masculine touch. He needs to feel more of her. To caress her and see what other cute faces and reactions Yona has to offer him. He slowly moves his fingertips towards the entrance to her robes waiting for her response. Her breath slows and she separates her mouth from his to look up into his eyes, finding that he's staring seductively into hers  she takes in a deep breath as he moves his hand farther under her clothing grasping her breast with his bare hand. Sending chills through her. She begins to gently kiss his neck as he massages her breast.

He causes her to stop again as he rubs his palm against her nipple until it's between two of his fingers. He begins to gently play with it wishing so badly he could just rip off her clothing and have his way with her here and now.

Yona having stopped kissing him for a moment enjoying what he's doing to her realizes something and can't believe she didn't notice sooner. Something large and stiff under Hak's robes where they've been grinding against each other.

"Is that... what I think it is?" She silently thinks to herself with a deep flush coming across her face. Hak notices she's staring downward and pinches her nipple quickly causing her to let out a gasp that sounded more like a moan as she quickly looks up and meets his gaze.

"Am I making you uncomfortable princess?" He breathes in a seductive way.

"N-no H-Hak. I... I like it" she quietly whispers to him with heavy breaths.

"I want m-more" she says ending with a higher tone as he moves his other hand to separate her robes exposing her chest to him then taking a breast in each of his hands moving his mouth to her in a sensual-lips parted-kiss. He's now only supporting her with his body pushing their lower regions together even harder. The heat between them is burning like a furnace on this cool winter night.

Hak looks over behind the tree he has Yona against and sees Ao just looking at them with his stuffed cheeks. Quickly realizing they must've been gone for a long time, and if Ao is here that means...

"Princess, I think we need to -hmm——
Stop! We need to stop!" He begrudgingly utters to the woman he loves who wants nothing but this moment.

"W-Why Hak?" She says glancing up at him with one eye closed and a lightly blushed face.

"I think the others may be looking for us. And I suspect Shin-Ah has already found us." He calmly says as he  closes her robes back.

"Oh no! How long have we been gone? Where is he?" She asks him without moving her arms from around his neck.

Ao jumps onto her shoulder and she quickly realizes why he thinks Shin-Ah may have already found them. His vision can see anything even far away in these dark woods. She doesn't want to, but she slowly stands back up on the ground. Straightening out her clothing she looks to Hak signaling she's ready to go now. He reaches out to hold her hand again when...

*snap- crack—* he accidentally snaps a few of the sticks of firewood he dropped earlier.

"Oh, I forgot about that" he says with a light chuckle and a hand in his hair.

Yona smiles up at him and laughs with him in agreement. They start to pick up the firewood as Kija walks up.

"Did something happen? Hak you've been gone so long, and Yona we couldn't find you! We were so worried!" Kija says looking at Yona.

"Calm down Kija. I told you they were fine. I knew they'd be out here together." Jae-ha calmly says as he comes out from the darkness in the woods. "Besides I had a feeling Shin-ah had already found you because he seemed a bit startled when he looked this way earlier" Jae-ha says with a big smirk looking towards Hak and his arms crossed.

"Yona dear, here let me carry you back to camp. It's so late I'm sure you must be tired." Jae-ha extends his hand towards Yona after saying this.

She looks over toward Hak and says, "thank you for the offer, but I should help Hak carry this firewood back to camp. It's why I came after all" she says with a gleaming smile.

"Oh, no it's fine! I've got it all!" Kija quickly tells Yona as he grabs it all in one swoop of his dragon arm.

"It's fine princess, I'll see you back at camp." Hak calmly States.

She nods and climbs onto Jae-ha's back. He takes a quick leap with his dragon leg and suddenly they're flying through the air. Wind rushing through her crimson locks past her ears. She feels the crispness of the cool night air and takes a deep breath just as they land back in camp.

"Here Yona, I've already prepared your tent for you. Yoon was asleep before we went looking for you so he's already asleep in there. Do you need anything dear?" Jae-ha asks as he holds the entrance to the tent open for her.

"No, it's okay. Thank you for bringing me back. Good night Jae-ha." She says to him in the sweetest way with a gentle smile.

As she goes into the tent she sees Yoon is fast asleep and facing the wall of the tent so she should be fine to undress in here. She goes to undo her robes and notices the way it's tied is just like the way Hak ties his. She quickly remembers the circumstances that caused this and smiles. She finishes changing and lays down for bed. Unable to think of anything except for Hak and the events that unraveled this evening. So much in such little time. It felt like she lived a year in one evening. She smiles as she closes her eyes to drift off into a dream filled slumber.

—————————————————————————

A/N:

Hey!~~~
I hope you're enjoying my story so far! I'd love to hear some feedback! Don't worry it won't all be lemony scenes lol. And also don't worry, there will be more lemony scenes 😂. Please don't forget to vote/follow/comment!! Next chapter coming soon!

Thank you~~~ 💖